cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Negative: Haven't had hte best of days, Extreme negative thoughts ran through my mind again today and I just wonder why they are so intense. I dislike them!
Positive: I tried my best to ignore them. I tried to distract my mind

Negative: After having a shower, I collapsed to the floor in tears. I was feeling stable, then bam reduced to tears on the floor :/ ugh. and it wasn't even a decent cry! SO there will be a worse ep soon to come... *yay*
Positive: I've got to let my body run through emotions. I can't try to ignore them all!

Negative: I felt so hopeless today and rejected. I just dont know where life is going sometimes. Some thoughts just wont disappear! >:/
Positive: I did my best. I'm doing my best. I can talk to KHL about these nagging thoughts.

Negative: I sat outside in period 2, instead of going to the study or another room, I went and sat outside, to be alone. SItting in the cold wasn't good for me, telling myself I didn't care if I got worse, that I'd probably deserved it anyway. My science teacher made a point of me sitting outside then about me being sick...
Positive: I did what I knew what was best for me mentally. I know my science teacher asked out of concern and curiosity. He managed to put a smile on my face by time he left Smiley Happy

Negative: Still sick and feel like I'm only getting worse.
Positive: I'm on antibiotics, and making sure I keep warm as possible to give my body a chance!

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Neg: Not feeling so great right now. I've fallen in a heap after trying to understand these drama essay questions Smiley Indifferent
Pos: I have the questions for my trial exams. Takes a bit of that stress away.

Neg: I just can't be bothered to even look at any school stuff anymore. Everything is beginning to feel useless. I mean... (never mind.)
Pos: I'm doing my best I just need to keep reminding myself that.

Neg: I was doing fine until I start to revise for my upcomming exams. Cool, calm collected presence gone! Smiley Sad WHY!?
Pos: There is so much going through my mind right now. SO much cluttering my mind. I just need to take a break and digest all that other stuff before I try to study...

Neg: I feel like if I can't get through this year, how amd I supposed to cope with further study? :/
Pos: ??? I can't see anything right now.

Neg: My mind keeps thinking about he future and making me feel like crap becaus of certain things. I just don't know how to ignore it, or stop it.
Pos: I'm overwhelmed, and know it's only a repercussin from looking through the uni info guides on their courses.

Neg: Sometimes I regret dropping PDHPE... Maybe I was stupid for doing so...?
Pos: I dropped it because ultimately it was affecting me rather baddly, I just couldn't do 6 subjects. It made me more relaxed.

Neg: I can barely cope with 5 subjects now, how did I cope in previous years with MORE subjects!?
Pos: There wasn't the huge emphasis or push to go extrememly well in those subjects like there is now!

Negative:  I am not doing my maths homework, DUE tomorrow.

Positive: I am now going to close the window, and start my maths HW! lol that is soooooooo off topic!

Negative: Currently not feeling so great. errgh :/
Positive: I'm taking my time to get into study. Not forcing it tonight, I had a productive 2 hour block working on my TAFE assessment due tomorrow! & Performed my drama assessment today instead of extending it until Friday! Smiley Happy

Negative: My wrist feels like it's getting worse again :/ Today it got that sore, that after comming home with tea, I ended up on the kitchen floor crying clutching my wrist... until hte phone rang
Positive: After resting it, keeping it warm, a nice hot shower it's not as painful, but it's niggeling still...

Negative: The positiveness I had towards my English assessment mark has worn off, and now I'm seeing it as a failure and everything else negative Smiley Sad
Positive: It was better than my previous assessment marks have been! I've been slowly improving - that's the main thing. I bumbed out in my 1/2 yearly, though my head wasn't in it, and I've been improving. I must keep reminding myself that Smiley Happy

Negative: The idea of exams next week is really starting to hit me! Not feeling so confident about them anymore. Feeling like I should do a heap of study, but know that if I stress myself out, I wont perform my best regaurdless... ergh.
Positive: I'll do my best, that is all I can do. I still have just under a week until my exams start! Smiley Happy THis weekend I can focus on English and a bit of Drama if I get time...

Negative: Feeling a bit anxious about my exams with the idea that my application went through and I'm getting a writer for the trials due to my wrist... not quite sure how I'll go when I get stuck and overwhelmed. Argh.
Positive: My application was successful! I don't have to worry about my wrist cramping and being sore to the point of being unable to write! I'll be fine, it's a teachers aid who is scribbing for me, so I wont have to worry about that

Negative: Not feeling so great this afternoon. Feeling like I have managed to do wrong and just made an ass of myself :/ Regretting today's choices so much

Positive: I did what I thought was best each time. I can't help others' thoughts.

Negative: I feel bad that I made my yougner brother wait around bored in the cold all because this girl didn't want to be a loner waiting for her mum, who took nearly an hour to come and get her :/ grrr.

Positive: I did have some fun along the way, I must admit. Probably better I wasn't at home the entire thime waiting until I rang dad.

Negative: When I got home I was seriously about to explode. I just wanted to scream! Argh.

Positive: I held it in for a while, I tried to remember how awesome I am Smiley Tongue

Negative: I waited around with this girl and within 10mins she was listing to her [music] and texting like she was alone. yep some friend :/

Positive: I made fun with my younger bro Smiley Happy and the teachers who pulled out of the carpark, esp English HT, who originally stopped to see whether I got the message to ring the deputy haha.... had a good laugh with her

Az

NEG: My relationship has ended

POS: I now dont have the day to day fear of not knowing where things stand

Negative: Sleeping pattern is really messed up.

Positive: By the end of this week school will have forced it to be good again.

Negative: I still have so much homework to do Smiley Sad

Positive: I don't have anywhere near as much as I begun with. I'm going to be able to get this done. It doesn't all have to be perfect.

Negative: I feel like I'm annoying him.

Positive: I've given him opportunities to tell me so, and he completely ignores them. When other people, even ones I don't particularly like, talk to me I don't mind it. We are friends. 

Negative: I'm really scared that everything I've done this year is about to be for nothing.

Positive: If that was the case, I think someone would have mentioned it to me already. I can't do anything about such things now anyway, I just have to continue on and hope for the best.

Negative: I Can feel today is going to be a bad one.

Positive: I'll find some people to speak to who'll cheer me up.

Negative: Found out tonight that an old friend died this morning... NOt quite sure how I feel
Positive: Our friendship ended as positively as it could, I have all these wonderful memories of her. She isn't suffering anymore

Negative: Earlier tonight I fell into a bad place and self-harmed. And .....
Positive: I'm now aware that I'm not copping as well as I thought I was. And I can figure something out, Might log into KHL tomorrow for a chat to clear my mind abit

Negative: I'm extremely under-prepared for my trial exams... I'm a little worried about flunking them and diappointing people around me, and the idea of having a writter is causing a bit of anxiety
Positive: I'll do my best, If I don't go as well, it will give me the kick up hte butt to be prepared for my HSC exams in oct/nov. I'll be fine with the writter, I just have to trust in what I know. I'll get through it Smiley Happy

Negative: Not feeling so confident about tomorrow's English exam, aka paper 2... Affraid I'll bomb out again and not remember anything.... I don't like the idea of having a writter, it just really is bringing me down and only making me more anxious :/

Positive: I'm doing the best I can. I can always jot down the few points I need to and hope that my wrist doesn't cramp up in hte process of my mental notes. That way if I've got them there, I'll be less likely to forget them!

Negative: I need to revise just a little bit more tonight, but I just dont have the energy or motivation Smiley Sad I can't be botthered to even read over poems or previous essays to pick out my main quotes and examples. Argh.

Positive: I'm doing the best I can. Maybe I need to realise that I just can't do this on my own anymore...

Negative: It's a scary idea to come to that conculsion, I dunno. I just argh....

Positive: I'll be fine. I need to work through these moments

Negative: There seems to be so much negative araound me right now, I'm struggling to remain optimistic with everything that is going on around me...

Positive: I'm doing my best. I'm pacing myself and trying to do what is best for me emotionally + mentally.

Negative: I seem to have lost my happy these couple of days - Anger is such a horrible poison and being tired and angry is so draining to my energy. I need some time to myself in bed Smiley Sad 

Positive: Today my sister made me dinner making my life easier and I went on a good long walk with a friend and even though I feel like crap at least my health and fitness is still going. Smiley Happy