cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

That sounds like a good plan @annabethxchase Smiley Happy Hot cross buns are quite delicious, I'll have to remember to buy some now that they're around again. I just wanted to clarify if you're safe right now?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

It's January and they're already out! I'm trying and I think so for a bit, if things worsen I will contact a helpline

hey @annabethxchase, it's so good that you have your plan to call a helpline if the situation gets worse. That's a great sign that you know the steps that you can take when you're not feeling too good. I hope you have a great day today Smiley Happy

Thank you @basketofmonkeys Smiley Happy You too

neg: Wasn't in the mood to do anything today.

pos: Told myself ' girl you are better than this, so get up , leave the bed, wash your face and go out for a 30 min walk to the beach' 

Neg: I set a goal that required me to finish a book, however, I couldnt accomplish it.

Pos: I could figure out that my goal was quite unreasonale and that I should have set a small goal first rather than setting an unachievable target and then feeling unmotivated about the whole situation. 

Neg: The voices got loud last night
Pos: I had some lovely community members make me laugh Smiley Happy
Pos: I did some grounding and coloring and that brought me back down Smiley Happy

neg: mums not talking to me anymore because im wearing a jumper that says “mental health matters”

pos: uh there is no pos to this

neg: i feel fucking terrible all because of my “mother” im so over her, I can’t live here !!

pos: none

@litgym
pos: your standing up for your beleifs and your mum can just go sit on a cactus
pos: Your so strong and you will find a way to get through this