cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Ah man, I'm sorry to hear that @Saltwaterdreamtime, are you still feeling a lot of hold over stress? Is there a lot of stuff that you have to do after getting those phone calls? Maybe we can work together to break things down into steps Smiley Happy 

Yeah ok @Andrea-RO

More so life in general hahaha @Andrea-RO yay

Oof, yeah that's so fair, life seems to be getting progressively more hectic, especially since you're living in Vic as well! Me and my mates have noticed that life has sort of returned with full force after the lockdowns, which has been surprisingly tiring! 

A good strategy for me when I get overwhelmed with everything I need to do, is to start by writing a list of all the things I need to do, in order of things that are most important/need to be done ASAP, to those I have a bit more time to organize

@Andrea-RO I can’t even think right now

That's super fair, especially considering how late is already Smiley Happy Maybe you could try that strategy tomorrow morning, and just try doing some relaxing things tonight - are there any tv shows your watching at the moment?

But it can’t wait @Andrea-RO  it can’t wait!! 

Problem is still going to be there tomorrow

For fuck sake

I can really hear that you're pretty stressed right now, and I don't think that giving advice is gonna be super helpful for you right now. Did you want to focus on something else right now?