cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

@Andrea-RO  Kind of feel like I’m holding on to something I have out grown 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime , 

I can totally understand how you might feel that way - you've been a big part of this community for so long, and it sounds like there's a lot of changes happening in your life at the moment with your business expanding, your family, and another little one on the way. For what it's worth I can say that we really love having you in this community and you contribute SO much to this space- your AMAA was one of my favourite threads in my time at RO and the Memes thread is total gold. But I suppose it's also natural to feel like you're starting to move on , as your life moves on and changes, maybe. There will be a place here for you for as long as you want it until you age out, for however you want to use the space. 

You re awesome Memes

Check out our community activities calendar here

Heya @Saltwaterdreamtime , just a quick note to say I'm happy to move this to another thread, or leave the post as removed - whatever you like. Hope you're having a good day today Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here

@Janine-RO Thanks, yeah not doing so well hence the up at 3am on my phone but that probs hasnt helped either 

Ah sounds like it was a rough night @Saltwaterdreamtime, did you get to sleep? What have you been up to today?  

At home @Hannah-RO @nah didn’t get to sleep 

I'm relatable to your negative part. Lots of worrying will gradually turning into anxiety. I really glad to know you have already found a way to solve the problem. Things may have unexpectable changes as long as you will never stop trying.

Negative: things at home have been meh

Positive: finally made progress in my training after months of little to no progress

Congrats on making training progress @hunginc !

Negative: Feeling pretty sleepy today

Positive: It's Friday and the weekend is tomorrow! Lots of time for rejuvenating rest Cat Very Happy