Did you mean: 

Tw.. My birthday

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Tw.. My birthday

Hey @redhead I can see you have removed your post. If you need to chat the community is here to listen Heart

I want to kill myself before my birthday
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, I'm worried about you.  I can hear that your upcoming birthday is a big milestone, and that maybe it's not one you are looking forward to.

Do you think you can keep yourself safe for now?  If not, I encourage you to call SCBS (1300 659 467) or Lifeline (13 11 14) ASAP.

I'll speak to my CM 

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi  @redhead I’m glad that you’re happy to speak to your CM about this. Do you think you’d be able to speak to your CM today since these thoughts are occupying your mind? Just want to ensure you are safe right now.

@Amirah-RO I spoke to the worker where I live and my CM I might be going to a mental health program 

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead That sounds like a good idea. I'm really happy to see the steps you've taken to maintain your safety, despite this really difficult time. You're doing a great job @redhead and an inspiration for so many others on this forum. 

How do you feel about talking about your birthday? Milestones can be a really tough thing especially when they're looming and there is definitely a sense of grief and loss that I'm sure a lot of others can relate to. I'm going to tag some others in for support @Bee @lokifish @N1ghtW1ng @mrmusic @gina-RO

@Amirah-RO I got approved to go to the program

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

hi @redhead - just catching up on the above. 

wow big news with the program - how do you feel now you know you've been accepted? Do you know when you're going?