cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unfortunately It's Happening Again.

Hey there HH

Firstly, if you posted this because you want someone to tell you to not do something, then it sounds like you don't want to do it — so why not just listen to yourself and not do it? Smiley Happy

I'm concerned that you have these serious anxiety issues but haven't had them properly diagnosed. If a doctor or professional hasn't diagnosed them then that means you're not getting access to the appropriate treatments to handle these problems; without proper treatment you're reducing your chances of getting better.

Have you not seen someone about this?

I don't want to do it, but sometimes I think maybe it's an option,

No I haven't seen a doctor about it. I figure I know I have it so...

besides I haven't told anyone except this site. My parents don't even know.

Hopeless Hermit wrote:

No I haven't seen a doctor about it. I figure I know I have it so...

besides I haven't told anyone except this site. My parents don't even know.

You may believe you have it but for all you know it might be different, or even worse, than you think. You can't get healthy without first knowing for sure what is wrong; once it's "official", you have a lot of new resources available to you to help beat it.

If you're worried about keeping it a secret, remember that your doctor will protect your privacy. The rules around this vary from state to state but you can call your doctor's office and check with them before you make an appointment.