cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unread Letters

Dear Essay Plan,

Why do you have to continually throw roadblocks at me. I'm not appreciating the fact that I'm getting nowhere with you! -.- WHy can't you just let me figure you out instead of continually tricking me?
It'd be greatly appreciated if you'd help me out here, instead of trying to me a nusince!

Thanks,
Bee

Dear English teacher,

Why must you torture us with an essay plan? I never write plans! I just write the essay as I think of bits to throw in it! haha. No in all seriousness, how are we even supposed to write an essay plan? And how am I supposed to put an example in from the play? DO I cite the exact words in the script, or do I give a brief overview? Sahh confused right now! Smiley Frustrated

One very confused student, sitting at the bottom of the class!

Dear Self,

Please sop beating yourself up over this essay plan. You're struggling with it, that's obvious ^. Just get as much done as possible. You're doing great so far, please hang in there. Don't try to push yourself too much. You're getting there. Please don't stress!

Much love,
Bee.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Dear self,

Well, you've made it. I know this wasn't quite how you planned it, but you know what life's like - always full of unexpected twists and turns. Please don't feel guilty or blame yourself for going home early, not even for a second. This is by far one of the most difficult things you've ever done, and guess what? YOU DID IT! And the only person you can attribute that to is YOURSELF. You proved to yourself that you can do this despite feeling anxious about it, and for that I'm so proud of you. And I really hope that you can be proud of yourself too. Smiley Happy

Dear Aunty (and to a lesser extent, Uncle),

I hope you haven't judged me for anything while I'm here - by that I mean that I hope you've been able to understand that I've been really anxious about certain things and so haven't been able to do them. Thank you for having me here, it's a generous thing to do. It's just a little too hot for me up here, and a bit too claustrophobic. I need a bit of space to breathe. Thanks for introducing me to tempeh, too - I'll be sure to find some back in Melbourne. So yummy Smiley Happy

Love,

Your niece

Dear Melbourne,

I've been missing your crazy weather and peak hour traffic on the Monash and Metro trains and AFL matches on TV. I'll be back in the morning, so I can become sick of you again. (Our love/hate relationship is still confusing to me. Perhaps it always will be.)

Regards,

A resident.

Dear Dad,

I love you. It was so scary when you fainted at the party last night. I know it's just my anxious mind, but for a moment there I was scared that something really bad had happened and that we might lose you. You've always seemed so strong and invincible to me and it seemed impossible that something like that could happen to you. I know you don't like people making a fuss over you, but it was really scary, and I'm so glad that you are okay. Get well soon and please make sure you look after yourself. I know you don't want to go to the doctor to get checked out but I really think you should. Thank you for all the things you have done for me in my life and I can't wait to share many more awesome times with you Smiley Happy
Lots of love,

Your daughter xxx

Highlighted

dear myself

thanks for keeping me occupied when i'm bored but next time you talk to yourself, try not to do it outloud. Like now. 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Dear E,
Thank you so much for our chat this afternoon. Thank you so much for always having that same bright bubbly personality that you have.
I find it motivating and inspiring to keep coming back to you each fortnight for our meetings, I've learnt so much.
Thank you also for being so easy to chare a laugh with, and the way you congradulate my sucesses, I love how you get so excited over my improvements and good marks. It's great to know that no matter what you're always going to be there encouraging me along the way but also being realistic about what I can do and get done, and encouraging me to be realistic as well.
Bee.

Dear English Teacher,
The look on your face when you saw me at lunch time was hilarious. Where do you think I was?
You see I just thought that I'd skip your class and then go and ask you what we did during lunch a couple hours latter :L haha. I was at the Dr getting anti-biotics for this tonsillitis.
One amused studnet Smiley Tongue

Dear Self,
You're exhausted, please go to bed. You've got an early tomorrow. You're going great. 3 & 1/2 more days.
Love Bee

Dear Body,
Can you let me sleep tonight? I really need it. Thanks in advance Smiley Happy
Bee.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Dear Self,

You're home! Smiley Happy Please give yourself an early night tonight, not like last night. You need to keep taking care of yourself. Don't worry about homework at the moment - you just need to focus on settling back in and relaxing.

Stay strong

x

Dear Yoyo,

I missed you like crazy while I was gone and am so glad I can spend time with you again. Sometimes I wish you could talk - it'd be pretty cool to know what you're thinking in that dog-brain of yours Smiley Happy

I love you, my four legged friend Smiley Happy

Loki.

Dear self
Just because your taking control of this, doesn't mean relapses won't happen. It's normal! Smiley Happy Please don't beat yourself up!
Mum's belief that you have to push through it is reasonable- to a point, but there comes a time when you just can't and that's OK. You've had a tough few days- let yourself heal.
Good work on swallowing your pride and actually taking the stuff btw. I'm proud of you- I bet he will be too! Smiley Happy
There's light at the end of the tunnel

Dear S,

I was really worried about you. You're not what I was expecting but I love you. I wish I was a more permanent part of you. I hope you'll have me back again, I'd really like that.

I.

Dear C,

What's going on? Can't we just be friends? I'm sorry if I've done something, I just don't know because you won't really speak to me!

I.

Dear N,

You better be right. I want to be more involved.

I.

Dear Dad,

I believe that I did try to tell you what Steve was doing to Christie but you misunderstood. It's not your fault that you misunderstood, misunderstandings happen. I just thought that you and Mum both understood what was happening and that you were both doing your very best to prevent it from happening again. But when it kept happening I realised that your 'very best' just wasn't good enough. That's why I sought help. I had tried protecting Christie myself but I wasn't good enough, I failed as a big sister. And you failed as a father. A father is meant to protect his daughters from any harm and evil, but you didn't. But I forgive you. Like I said, misunderstandings happen.

I love you.

Jackie.   

Dear L, A, K and R,

Please know that I care. You all trusted me with your secrets, you all trusted me and told me why you do those things to yourselves. You told me and not J or oK. Please know that I want to help and I know you might not want it, I know that you might just want to figure it out on your own but please, let others help you. Understand that we all care and if you open up, we can help. Don't suffer in silence, I'm here for you all.

NW.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!