cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unread Letters

Dear Brain,

Stop obsessing over this last exam! You passed the practice exam, and that's all that matters at this stage - just passing. I know you want to help me do well but all the negative thoughts aren't going to help me achieve this. Just make sure you remember all the content over the past semester and don't blank out on me when I'm sitting it. That's all I ask.

x

Hey Pris. It's me again, okay? Are we still talking?

I know things aren't like they should be right now. I know everything feels wrong, but it's okay. You're stronger than you ever thought possible, smarter than you give yourself credit for and braver than you know. Trust me.

And, Pris, between you and me, I think you're pretty funny for an mtf trans. 

Sincerely yours,

Pris

Dear Self,

Take a few breaths. Calm down.
Please don't beat yourself up about not feeling able to study for your exams, or about doing badly in most of them. You've done your best.
You've done so well this last few weeks, just to get through some of them has been tough for you. So Well done. Need say how many times you've reached out this last week? 3 times to KHL, you saw your mentor Thursday, and you've been refequenting sites like RO & RYL. You'll get there, you've just got to find a little bit more hope and strength.

Love,
Bee

Dear J...

Please come back already. I really miss our chats. & I could really do with one of them now. Everything around me seems to be falling apart, and you've been the only one who I've been able to really tell. I'm just not copping with anything right now. Things are getting worse and I just don't know how to cope through things anymore.

B

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Dear J,

To be honest, I never thought I'd ever seriously think about relationships while still in high school. I never really thought a guy would be interested in me. But you're special. I've never found myself sitting around waiting for my phone to light up with a text message from someone, but I can't help it with you. You make me feel so happy, a strange kind of happiness I've never felt before. I think I'm finally learning what it feels like to fall in love. And damn, it feels good.

With love,

C.

Dear R,

Thankyou for not making any of this weird. We're friends, and I like that.

I.

Dear Mrs D,

Thank you for telling me to have a look at my mark instead of just flipping the paper over. I certainly wasn't expecting that short of mark! The smile of your face in reaction to my shocked face said it all. Smiley Happy
Bee

Dear J,

Thanks for the chat yesterday about our drama majors. The help and encouragement you gave me really helped me to focus on my script in that double hour I had - so thank you!

Bee

Dear Self,

You're doing a great job. Keep it up, OKay?

Much Love,

Bee x

Dear (you know who),

After looking back through my old yearbook yesterday I finally realized just how much you don't matter in my life anymore. Not only that, but you never did matter. You told me I'd never be able to be successful - well I guess I've just gone and proved you wrong, haven't I? I still can't even stand to look at either of your faces - they're actually repulsive, but that doesn't matter because I don't need to have anything to do with you anymore. I've risen above you. And I can't believe it's taking me all this time to realize that.

Go and get educated about mental health issues. Maybe then your PhD will be worth the paper it's printed on.

C.

To Corey (My ex),

I know we've seriously been on a roller coaster the past year but I must admit, it's been pretty fun. If my anxiety disappeared my life would be 99% better, and we never really would've broken up in the first place.

We've both done stupid things, after all, we are only human!

I love you, always have and always will!

Love,

Teddy x

Dear A,

I know what you've done. At first I thought it was because you were mad at me, but maybe it's because you're jealous or because you're mad at her.
Regardless, I'm not going to let it get to me. I'm not going to get revenge or payback or anything, because the best outcome, the best payback to you is going to be what seems to be happening - everyone else is getting over it and not letting it change anything.

I.

Dear Self,

Where. Did. That. Come. From?

Today! Like a while 11 pages, 2 complete scenes and 2 fixed and finished! Like Woah!

I'm so proud of you. From the other day where you were feeling so low to today where you've managed to push through, clean your room, so washing and your script, and cook tea with your brother. You've done so well. You should be so proud of your achievements today.

Keep it up.

Bee xo