cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unread Letters

Dear you know whos

Whatever happened to us? I mean, I still talk to some of you and almost all of you exchange smiles when we catch glimpses of each other but it's so confusing and kind of hurtful. I know I'm not the best friend but nobody's really the best friend, emphasis on best. But I still thought we'd be friends. And you can't say that I left you because I'm still sitting where I always sit, with R and A. So you can't make that an excuse. I like it when people are straight forward with me so it'd be great if you'd tell me what the hell happened. Was it a grow-apart thing? Did I do something to offend you? Or do you not like who I sit with at lunch? Just a straight yes or no answer would suffice.

I just wish I had the guts to ask you to your face.
Love N1ghtW1ng

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Dear S,

Why do I get the feeling that things would be different if I was physically sick?

Sincerely,

stonepixie

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Dear L,

I love you. And yes, I'm even crazy enough to want to move interstate to be with you. Here's wishing these plans on moving in together didn't seem so far away. I want to be the one who holds your hand when you take your last breath. Because let's face it - if we all have to grow old and senile eventually, I want to do so with you.

Love,

Me.

Dear mum.

Happy mothers day.

Didn't think I would say that to you and mean it. After all these years I'm finally learning that it's not your fault and I can't blame you for my mental illness. Even though we don't get on,I'm learning that you do care, even though the way you express it isn't the best. I hope you have a good day.

- redhead
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Dear random lady that sat behind me on the Xplorer,

Yes, I have scars on my stomach. No, you death staring me is not going to change that. I just wish that with every death stare you gave me, you could have felt the pain I was in when I did that to myself. And no, I'm not going to attempt to cover them up everytime I reach for the luggage rack just to make you feel comfortable.

Sincerely,

stonepixie

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

Dear optimistic me,

I'm glad that you are still there giving me hope. I'm sorry that I have let you down with my irrational fears, but I promise I am trying. Also, why did you pick an early morning doctors appointment? You know when I'm like this that I hate mornings.

Much love,

Me

Dear Winter,

I think Late Autumn is cheating on you. What proof do I have? Well today was a t-shirt and short sort of day and well, yeah that is pretty self explanatory.

So sorry,

stonepixie

Dear K,
Thank you for listening to me the other night, and checking up on how I was the next day. In the past few months you have really shown me what it is like to have a positive relationship with someone! For that I am eternally grateful! Before I knew you, most of my relationships were always so messy and negative. Thank you for entering my life! Smiley Happy
Love, B

Dear RO members,
I wouldn't be the person I am today without all of the constant love and support I see everyday on these forums, and that I experience myself from these forums. You're all such an amazing bunch of strong willed people with an awesome sense of humor.
Y'all help inspire me to be better each day! Smiley Happy
Yours truly,
xx

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Dear hN

Thank you so much for todays session. I had no idea that I needed to do something like that. But it helped me deal with some stuff that I have been trying to figure out and process the loss of a close family friend. It also made me realise that this friendship that I have been fighting to keep is well and truly past its use-by date.

Thanks,

stonepixie

Dear B,

I can't thank you enough for the past 2 months. Whether you realise it or not, you have been my rock through all of what life has thrown me in the past couple of months. You continue to encourage me every single day to challenge my anxieties and negative thoughts. You are always up for listening to me, are you sure you're not meant to be a psychologist? You are the best housemate I could ever ask for.

Words will never be enough,

stonepixie

Dear school,

Why must there be so much pressure to take practice mid-year exams? I am sick. I need to stay home and rest. If that takes six hours then so be it. If that takes six days then so be it. If that takes six weeks then so be it. Please just leave me be. Smiley Happy

Yours truly,

lokifish

Dear L,

You don't realise how amazing I think you are. I love you.

Love,

lokifish