cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Unread Letters

Hi @Hozzles,

I am so so sorry to hear what you have gone through in that relationship! You are so incredibly strong for putting the words down here and writing out all the things you would say to your ex. I hope this is something that contributes to your healing journey- it can be a powerful tool of empowerment to write these things down Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

first of all I want to say how much I adore the idea of this thread, what an amazing opportunity and space for people to express how they feel and write down what they want to say. Heart

Dear _____, 

Thankyou for everything. I'm sorry things didn't work out the way we had planned but I am so grateful for the time we had together. I think about you all the time and I will always care about you. I hope we are in each others lives forever - I can't imagine a life that you are not in. 

Love always,
______. 

Highlighted

What a beautiful sentiment @Jane_Rose. Heart I think it's wonderful that you still want to be friends with this person.

Highlighted

Dear self
Please try not to dream about seizures and fainting again... last night's dream was horrid, and I do not wish to dream about it again. If I do, I will start to think that it's going to happen in real life. And my family does not need to cope with more problems with my health,
Yours truly,
Lexi

Dear body,
Please try to sleep nicely. I know you were given a bad dream last night, and had poor sleep quality, but please try and sleep better tonight. You have a big day at the zoo tomorrow. Those baby tigers and elephants won't get to see you if you're tired!

Love,
Lexi

// You are worth Something, not Nothing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise //
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Sorry to hear you had such distressing dreams the other night. I really hope you were able to have a restful, uninterrupted sleep last night Heart 

Highlighted

Thank you @Bre-RO
I got a slightly better sleep, but the same nightmare repeated itself again.

Dear self,
Thank you for surviving the holiday, even if it was tough with all the moaning from your siblings. At least you can look at art supplies to buy. Then you can build up your art collection and talents!
Highlighted

Dear self,
Please find the motivation to clean your room ASAP.

You won't be able to do anything else if you don't finish it soon.

Sincerely,
Your unmotivated self.
Highlighted

Suicide jokes aren't funny.

Mentally ill people aren't a fucking punchline. 

That is all.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf.. I know this is supposed to be an UNREAD letters thread but you seem pretty upset.. also me just reading that sent a huge shock through my body and I nearly fell over so I can’t imagine how you must be feeling Rn! Smiley Sad
Would you like to talk about what’s happening for you on your thread?
I’m here for you and if you need to chat please say Heart
Highlighted

I agree @Tiny_leaf. Smiley Sad