cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unread Letters

Thank you @Jay-RO means a lot Smiley Happy just feel like I'm always negative and need to be more positive, god I sound desperate ergh

@annabethxchase and @litgym you are both very valued, cared about, and wanted here on RO. You are worth so much and deserve all of the good things in the world! I know it’s so hard but please hold on and have hope HeartHeartHeart

Dear heart attack in black hair dye, 

Why did you stop loving me? I tried so hard to be the perfect friend. What did I do wrong? 

Please forgive me. Please love me again. Please be okay. 

Love, the only friend who can make you cry. 

Dear Dad, 

I know what you did. 

Love, someone who’s not yours to take

Dear [counsellor’s name]!, 

Thank you for letting me talk about x. I’ve been so ashamed of it since I was 7/8 years old and it’s eaten at my soul and prompted so much self harm of so many different kinds. I hope that things will start to get better now. I feel lighter, at least. 

Thank you for believing me, and telling me I’m not a bad person.

Best, [my name]

Hey @DruidChild, Thanks for sharing these thoughts  - sounds like some heavy feelings going on. 

I'm so glad to hear that your counsellor is someone you can talk to and get support and work on your coping strategies. Sounds like really good work you're doing with them. Heart

thank youHeart @DruidChild

dear school,

im so sick how you treat me Smiley Sad im sorry i can't always be safe and "okay". I try to be but no one realises how hard breathing is. im trying okay, but attendance is hard, full days are SO hard. you expect me to do work but I can't I physically can't pick up my pen and complete the work. im always so dissociated at school. you guys don't realise how much pressure you put on students. its horrible pretending that I wasn't just in emergency, I didn't relapse, I didn't just have a tough appt. all you want is your students to be magically okay.

dear GP,

thank you from the very bottom of my heart for not giving up on me. you've seen me be my bubbly quirky self and you've seen the very distressed out of control self. thank you for not judging me either way and still being so committed to helping meHeart