cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unsure how to feel anymore

@WheresMySquishy ngl that sounds wack Man LOL . Don't know how I would feel about going to sleep with something like that, I often go to sleep with my headphones on, I know probably not too good for me but often I have dreams with songs playing in them, don't know how a heartbeat sound would affect them.

Highlighted

I've awoke early as usual and I'm finding it quite difficult to fall back to sleep. My head hurts as I experience many emotions at once for no real reason, I want to cry but I hold it in. Using equal breathing and concentrating on the lyrics to calm myself down, it works but my head still hurts I guess physically and mentally.

Hey @Pasta 

It sounds like you had a pretty challenging night last night. It can be so hard when you're awake at that time, alone with negative thoughts. It's a bit of an eerie feeling isn't it? It's great that you used good coping strategies such as equal breathing and listening to music. 

Are you feeling any better this morning? 

Also I noticed you're a fairly new user. I think it is my first time responding to you. Welcome to ReachOut Smiley Happy. I'm maddy, one of the moderators for Reach Out. Nice to e-meet you. 

@Maddy-RO yeah it truly is a weird feeling and I'm feeling a bit better but can't seem to clear my head I guess. Nice to e-meet you too aha. Smiley Happy

@Pasta  I'm sorry that last night was pretty bad for you. Smiley Sad It's great that you used some coping strategies, even if they didn't help completely. Finding good coping strategies can be a bit of a learning curve.

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better today. Heart