cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Visual hallucinations

@redhead now could be a really good time to ring a helpline. Can you do that, have a chat about the voices with a counsellor? We really want you to feel safe Heart

Highlighted

Fuck I can't do this.

Please.

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Hi @redhead, it sounds really intense and overwhelming. Smiley Sad I think it could be good to contact a helpline sooner rather than later, what so you think? Heart

Highlighted

@redhead you are sounding very distressed I want to encourage you to get in touch with a helpline  - if not KHL perhaps SCBS. Let us know Heart

Also @redhead I did a small edit of your post, no biggy and I know you're talking to the voices but it may be misconstrued for being directed at members. Have you been able to access a helpline? Heart

Highlighted

@Bree-RO @mrmusic I took some medication and I spoke to lifeline.
I'm a little calmer.

but there's an alien in my room and he says he's going to kill my dad. He won't go away. I can't deal with it. I've been trying to not list to the voices and distract myself from what their saying and making me see. But it getting worse and now they're gonna kill dad if I don't listen to them.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Ok @redhead firstly well done on your initiative. Secondly, I hear you that sounds scary and confronting. You've done the first two steps so what would be the next step if they're still there?

Highlighted

I don't know @Bree-RO
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@redhead Is your safety plan nearby? How are you feeling now?

Highlighted

@Bree-RO I fell asleep for an hour from the extra meds I took. I'm still a bit groggy. I didn't sleep last night so I'm hoping to fall asleep and stay asleep til 7am when I have to get up,
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire