Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What I'm thinking

dont know its just what came into my head @Bree-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Hey @j95 definitely no, no blackmail on here.

You gain a lot of peer support on here which you have mentioned hasn't been helping as much - last night you stated you didn't feel any better for it. We're here to listen, and my heart goes out to you for sure. Whereby I generally link other members into services & recommend they organise counselling, you've made it clear you don't want this kind of support.

Go for gold with letting your feelings out it is a safe space for that Smiley Happy. But at the most it seems the only thing we can do to help you at this stage is listen and send you love Heart

How are the doggos tonight?

Highlighted

I know I need it but I can't do it @Bree-RO
my dogs are asleep in their kennels tnogiht
Highlighted

i know i need to get help but i want a different type then Jjust sitting and talking to someone @Bree-RO
Highlighted

As @Bree-RO said, we’re here to listen @j95. Heart Sorry to hear you’re having a bad night.

Highlighted

You know I think you have actually raised a very important point @j95 - that sometimes the best peer support that one can provide is to listen without judgment. I think that sometimes people can be too quick to try to offer solutions to issues, when that is not what you actually want.

Of course I recognise RO staff do have a duty of care to provide the best support possible, but now you have expressed what you would like us to do for you, that’s what we’ll try and focus on. Heart

Highlighted

Beautifully said mate @mrmusic

Highlighted

thank you
but i dont know wgat to do now
Highlighted

That’s okay @j95, we’re right here for you! Heart

Highlighted