cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you do if you cant accept something that you also cant change?

How do you cope with something that is VERY distressing to you but that you cannot accept and move on or change and deal with? what happens when the only 2 paths (that i can find) dont seem to be an option. oh a 3rd i suppose is staying stuck but i dont consider that an option either. what are you meant to do? ignoring isnt possible, deferring it isnt possible, it is right up in your face and you have to deal with it or bad consequences will follow but where do you go? what do you do?  

Re: What do you do if you cant accept something that you also cant change?

hey @Eden1717 sounds like you're having a hard time figuring out how to approach something. If you are comfortable to, would you mind sharing a bit more about what is going on?

Sometimes we can think we only have a few options but talking it out with someone can show you there are other alternatives you had not yet considered. Have you been able to speak with any of your support system about what is going on? 

Talk soon x 

Hi @Eden1717
That really does sound tough. I really like what @lennycat2017 said about the possibility of others showing you alternatives that you did not think about.
We're definitely here for you to chat things out Heart
Highlighted

@missep @lennycat2017  it is not just one thing it is a lot of things that all make a big mess and no i cant just focus on each smaller thing and fix one at a time. it is hard to explain and i am exhausted and i feel really bad today. thank you for trying to help i am sorry i ruin everything. 

That really sucks @Eden1717, I can hear how difficult that is for you. I am sure you are trying your best to get through this Heart We are here for you, no need to apologise. I hope you had a moment of calm today.