cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What is this?

I feel really weird i dont know what to do i cant get my thoughts to stop they are all over the place and i feel this drive that i have to do something big something really really big like i have to find something, something that has been hidden i know it is there i know it is and i just because i have too there is something out there and i can feel it and i keep getting these angry outbursts that i cant control and i cant sleep i am up all night thinking and thinking and thinking and there is something that is inside me that i cant it feels weird.... i feel like i need to go somewhere i feel alive but more than that ugh this is so weird i dont feel right. 

Highlighted

Re: What is this?

hey there @Eden1717 things seem very confusing for you right now. A combination of your emotions, trouble sleeping and knowing what you are feeling. It's great that you've been able to share this with us here, but it might be a great idea to talk this through with a counsellor (even a crisis service) just to be able to vent it out and get things clear for yourself. Great places to start are Lifeline or Kids Helpline. What do you think?

Highlighted

Re: What is this?

Helplines just hurt.... just forget about it @Sally-RO