cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: All about starting new threads

@MissJwrote:

So i just posted in the somethings not right thread.  I was really hoping someone could recognise what i went through and would have something to encouraging and reassuring to say.

Then i read this.

Guess this isnt the place for me after all.  Excuse me for saying but i dont really see the point in having a forum where you cant even describe what happened to you.  ridiculous really.

Would like to second this sentiment, won't be using again.

Highlighted

Hi @rayn43, I'm really sorry you feel this way. I can see you're facing some tough challenges and I hope you'll reconsider about using the forums. 

I know it can be difficult to have to censor your posts but our guidelines were created with the intention of creating a safe space for young people to chat about life and everyday issues in a positive and helpful way. This can mean that sometimes we need to be mindful of how we share our stories as they could be distressing or triggering for other members (i.e. avoid graphic details and protect anonymity). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply to our direct email and please remember we are always here to listen Heart

Highlighted

@Erin-ROwrote:

Hi @rayn43, I'm really sorry you feel this way. I can see you're facing some tough challenges and I hope you'll reconsider about using the forums. 

I know it can be difficult to have to censor your posts but our guidelines were created with the intention of creating a safe space for young people to chat about life and everyday issues in a positive and helpful way. This can mean that sometimes we need to be mindful of how we share our stories as they could be distressing or triggering for other members (i.e. avoid graphic details and protect anonymity). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply to our direct email and please remember we are always here to listen Heart

Apologies for the negative review written, that was written in haste. I should have read the community guidelines first!

Thanks for the response.

Highlighted

That's ok @rayn43 I'm glad I could help clear things up a bit. Hopefully we'll see you on the forums Smiley Happy