cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do in a crisis?

So helplines are out because they dont help and actually make things worse for me. and i am too scared to call my psychiatrist because of what is going on and i am really scared and i dont know what to do and everything is a mess and i need i dont know but i am really not coping right now. 

Re: What to do in a crisis?

Hey there @Eden1717
Sounds like there's some overwhelming thoughts/feelings happening at the moment. Do you want to talk through them some more?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee I am having a lot of trouble with my thoughts and they are scaring me and i am scared because well it is complicated but basically i dont think this world is real well it is but this is not the world i am supposed to be in and there are things here that want to hurt me and none of the people are actually people they are creatures that are pretending to be humans to try and trick me and i am not safe here and i need to get out and i dont know who i can trust but i feel like my only way out is to hurt myself and i really dont know what to do there is a lot of other stuff going on as well but it is even harder to explain.  

@Eden1717 that sounds incredibly overwhelming! Well done on writing that out
What was it like to write that here? And put words to it?

You mentioned you were scared to tell your psychiatrist this, I'm wondering if there's a particular reason why?

I'm going to tag some other users for some input aswell Smiley Happy
@gina-RO @Lola-RO @honky @T4ils

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

hey @Eden1717, I can sense you're feeling scared and afraid, can I ask if you're safe at the moment? Your health and wellbeing is our biggest concern Heart

I'm getting an understanding that you're feeling like you're not supposed to be in this world, have you spoken to anyone about this?

@Bee @honky I am scared to talk to my psychiatrist because i am scared that he is also not really a human and that he is one of the ones that want to hurt me. i also have an entity following me around and watching me constantly i am just getting really scared cause my psychiatrist just says it is psychosis if i start to mention anything like this but i really dont think it is this time everything looks different and i know that they are trying to keep me in this world so that i cant get back to where i am meant to be and i do feel like i need to end things to get out of this world only i dont know how because they are always watching and i cant get away from them and if i try to leave they will stop me and hurt me until i agree to stay so i have to pretend to go along with them or they will hurt me. i want to cry i am so scared and i dont know how to get away but i know i need to and i just i am really freaking out i know it is hard to explain and i havent told you guys everything but i really dont know what to do anymore. 

I am really struggling right now I dont know what to do 

@Eden1717 What you were talking about earlier sounds very scary. I know it's really hard but try to ground yourself if possible. Tell me how you're feeling now and what you think you might need? Are you feeling safe now?

@TOM-RO I feel the same now only more nervous i dont want to go to sleep i am too scared to sleep because when i woke up the last time i woke up somewhere else and i am really worried and i dont know what to do and i dont know what i need everything is really super overwhelming and i am just not coping i dont know if i am safe i am trying really hard to be but i dont know how long i can stop myself for because i have been trying all day. plus i am tired but i cant go to sleep tonight because last night they kept trying to hurt me in my sleep. i dont know what to do.  

@Eden1717 Yeah it's hard trying to stay connected and present when your reality is feeling that frightening. I really think it would be important to find ways to ground yourself. I know you have said earlier that contacting helplines is difficult and you're scared to speak to your psychiatrist but if you continue to feel awful and if it gets worse then you will need to make contact. Right now maybe you can think about attempting to settle even if it's just 5% better.  I think it would be important to try and reconnect to yourself. Remember you are capable of articulating your feelings here (very well). You are still surviving enough to stay in contact with us here and we are here for you! (even though it's hard). What ways have worked in the past to ground yourself and feel safe/settled?