cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

When shit hits the fan

I won’t go into specifics but just when I thought things were going along ok, it just, boom, nope. 

Classic. 

I feel pretty sick about this situation right now. 

What a fuck up this has all become. 

It’s not even me that did anything but now I’m stuck with all the responsibility 

Highlighted

Re: When shit hits the fan

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

You don't need to go into details if you don't want to but I just want to make sure you're okay? It sounds like whatever's happen has really upset you. It's hard having a lot of responsibility dumped on you - especially when you feel it isn't yours to carry. Heart 

Is there anyone you can talk to about this situation? Maybe someone who can share the load of responsibility with you so you aren't under as much pressure? 

We're here for you Heart 

Highlighted

Hii @Saltwaterdreamtime , I'm sorry that your situation just noped itself Smiley Sad I hope it becomes better in the future! Have you thought of any way where you can resolve your situation and relieve yourself of some of the responsibility? It is so difficult when all the responsibility is yours to carry on your own, especially when you're young and have so many other things to worry about. Just know that we're here to talk to you and support you! Heart

Highlighted

@Saltwaterdreamtime  I'm so sorry you're having a tough time again. Smiley Sad Life can be so unfair. It must be so difficult being stuck with so much responsibility, through no fault of your own. Heart