cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why wont it STOP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ok i am not asking for genuine answers to the title question i am just freaking fed up uni is too much life in general is too much and i dont understand what keeps making the stupid buzzing noise it is like my phone is buzzing like right next to me only i look and there is nothing there and it is getting really annoying i feel really agitated i cant focus enough to do my uni work and it is due very soon and i cant even keep up with all the basic living tasks i have to do and i am struggling with the eating stuff which is making my body feel like crap as well as my head and i am really over people telling me to just keep going or you are doing so well like no screw you things are shit and dont pretend they arent because they are and ugh i want to scream and i cant do anything right and i am trying but i cant do everything i need to and i am supposed to go home for easter and i still have so much to do before i leave and i am tired and i cant sleep but i cant stay awake and i just have to keep pretending things are fine or they will just throw me back in the shit hole again because they dont seem to care that that place has hurt me and ruined my life and every damn time i go there things get worse than the last time and that i cant take another time there but no that doesnt matter because these people read a few books which didnt even tell them anything anyway and ugh i am so freaking angry right now and i just i cant i am so over all the crap why wont it fucking stop why cant i have 5 stupid minutes of peace why can i never catch a break! Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad

Re: Why wont it STOP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

@Eden1717 I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I don't know if you'd like empathy or internet hugs or practical suggestions or just someone to talk to, but I'm pretty much nocturnal at the moment, so if you'd like anything feel free to ask.

Hi @Eden1717, I'm sorry that you're having so much trouble with uni. Keeping up with all of the work can be really hard and overwhelming at times. Smiley Sad Have you thought about reducing the amount of hours or courses that you're studying? I'm sure there are support services at the uni that can advise you about this.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf Thanks 

@WheresMySquishy  I can’t ask anyone for help with uni because the process is too stressful and I can’t even manage to take out my stupid garbage. There is nothing left to do. I also can’t do part time.