cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why?

Okay, thank you @Ben-RO

That's what I'm scared and I will try these services! Thank you so much for helping me out @scared01
Highlighted

We're here to talk when you've gotten some help to get past these super overwhelming feelings.

@scared01 and many other members know a lot about what you can do, and while it takes time, there's lots of great things you can do to help things get better Smiley Happy

Oh and just to let you know could you please say "self-harm" or "hurt" or something like that instead of something more specific about a self-harm method. The reason we don't get to specific is that a lot of people here are recovering from that, and sometimes hearing about a specific method can be a bit of a reminder, you're not in trouble or anything though, just a heads up for next time

Hi @anonymousnobody, thanks for sharing. I admire how brave you are for sharing that with us.

I understand that you must be enduring a lot of pain and heart ache. As @scared01 & @Ben-RO has mentioned, I think contacting those services would be very beneficial for you, especially when you're self harming. They are also free and confidential Smiley Happy

Please keep in touch with us, and let us know how it goes Smiley Happy