cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wtf

I am/already gotten attacked and blamed for something I didn’t even do, now i have people after me, how is that fair, I’m trying to get away from all that stuff. 

Re: Wtf

Hi @Saltwaterdreamtime  hmm...what's happening for you? what do you mean you have people after you? I hope you're ok.  

I got into a fight at the skate park and it’s not fair that I am trying to make a new life for myself and I am completely different to how I used to be, I’m trying not associate myself with those people so how is it fair for this to happen @TOM-RO

i didn’t do anything wrong

I only go there because I want to have fun why do these people ruin it for me

And now I am going to get in huge trouble

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, why do you think you're going to get in huge trouble? I don't think I fully understand what situation you're describing. How are you doing at the moment? 

I can’t stay on here I’ll get in trouble but that wasn’t what I was talking about. 

Dirty mongrels at the skate park trying to beat me up for something I didn’t do now they are going to report me to the police I didn’t even do anything in the first place I stopped hanging out with those stupid dogs ages ago i’ve Got nothing to do with what happened @basketofmonkeys

I have to get off here.

Hey @saltwaterdreamtime, that's totally unfair if they are going to report you to the police if you haven't done something, but it's unlikely that the police will be able to do anything if you've not done anything wrong. Why do they think that you have something to do with what happened?