cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: alone

i study by distance doing cert III early childhood education and care my dream job is to work in child care, I also voulenteer at a childrens playgroup, I basically run it really and im doing job placement for my course at my local primary school..... still cant make any friends by doing all that.....

You getting involved in society and I think thats great, and if you keep doing such activities, i reckon a few friends will start to develop naturally over time.

altnernatively, a rural area isnt for everyone. Theres a whole world out there!

Keep up the good work!

Hey @vampireprincess , just wanted to pop in and welcome you to ReachOut! I also wanted to say your career plan sounds absolutely amazing! You're so on track with your studies and volunteering and job placement. I'm actually a little bit jealous of how organised and stuff you are, I wish I had been Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

it helps me get through the bad days having some kind of goal to be working towards, took me a while to decide what it was I actually wanted to do

@vampireprincess  I invite you to share your goal with us.

Th act of sharing goals can sometimes be helpful to motivation and commitment towards them Smiley Happy