cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: anxiety, stress and panic attacks

sounds really scary, but dont worry dear, everything will fine soon.

i hope so
Highlighted

Hey @blueberry32, sounds like you've been through a really tough time. With the medication, it would be a good idea to make sure to keep your doctor informed of how things are going. It's so good you're thinking about getting a plan together to take care of yourself. Panic attacks can feel really frightening, but they don't have to be part of your life forever. Do you have some good people around you to support you through right now? 

yes it hasn't been easy on anyone. yes i have been doing that. yeah i have a few supportive people around me

Hey @blueberry32 I'm glad to hear you have some supportive people around you. Smiley Happy

How can you take care of yourself for the rest of the week?

It sounds like being kind to yourself will be especially important right now Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

thank you 😊

How are things going for you right now @blueberry32? Sending you good thoughts and vitual hugs. 

i’m doing better, slowly but surely getting there . thank you for your reply 😊

Hey @blueberry32 ! It's great to hear that you're doing better! we're always here if you need to talk or vent or anything! Please keep us updated on how you are! Smiley Very Happy