cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

bullying, harassment, and cyberbullying.

hi I'm emma im new to this site and I need help with some cyber bullying going on and need someone to talk to. I can't trust my parents so please feel welcome to let out feelings and talk to me I don't biteSmiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: bullying, harassment, and cyberbullying.

Hi Emma,

Firstly, welcome to ReachOut, and thank you for sharing your post.
Would you like to talk more about what is happening online for you? Talking about it maybe difficult, but I want you to know that you don't have to go through this all alone.

I've attached some links for you, that I believe you may find useful;

Highlighted

Welcome to reach out! 

You've definitely come to the right place if you ever people to talk about anything!! It's pretty admirable of you seeking help, shows you're a strong person Smiley Happy 

Sorry that you've had to experience bullying and felt alone, just know that you are not and there is always someone that wants to help you (even though it might not feel that way at times). 

Sometimes your parents might surprise you and be the help you need, I'm sure they'd only ever be acting in your best interests. Do you have any close friends or teachers you can confide in? It can feel very relieving to let others know what is going on so they can help you to stop this bullying from happening. 

Stay strong and hope to catch you around RO website again  Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I know that schools are required to have procedures in place in the event of cyberbullying incidents arising, and I'm pretty sure anti-cyberbullying legislation has existed since 2006. I'd definitely recommend talking to the school you go to if the people doing this to you are going to the same school as you.

However in the meantime, I'd recommend you block the people doing this to you. If it's via email, I'm pretty sure most email services offer the option for you to send emails from certain email addresses to go directly to your trash.
Highlighted

hi @ejlovers2 welcome to reachout!

How are you?

Bullying sucks. Are you a victim of bullying at the moment?

Do you want to talk about it?

We are all here to listen and help!