cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: can’t take it anymore

Okay @litgym sounds great <3 Smiley Happy

Next weeks Getting Real: SCAVENGER HUNT RO STYLE!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

hey @litgym how are you today?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hey @scared01

today has been a really weird day :/ my actually day was good but mood is not so good. i spoke to my teacher and asked if she’s around before she goes on holidays. i think im talking to her on thursday @Bee my ex-favourite teacher asked how’s things and i said it’s been okay. LIE. i stopped talking to her ages ago because i felt like she wouldn’t let me feel how i do and she’s hurt my feelings quite a bit but she doesnt know that. my french teacher is letting me have palm cards for my speaking assessment coming up Smiley Happy i also went to starbucks after school and i just pulled away from my friends. im just not in the headspace for keeping friendships. it’s just feeling constantly mad and not being myself. im seeing my pysch tmrw and going to my GP to

go on a mental health plan. 

yeh so it’s been alright i guess.

hey @litgym im glad youve been able to your teacher, though im sorry about your ex fave teacher. some can be pretty hard to get along with or they change over time.
hats great youll be able to have palm cards too
i hope your psych and gp appointment goes well tomorrow

would you like to join us for a fun chat tonight? its a great distraction and would be awesome to have you join in too Smiley Happy

https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Getting-real-sessions/CHAT-Healthy-Eating-Aug-13/m-p/318431#M30324

hey @scared01

yeah, i remember opening up to her about my anxiety and she said “no you don’t have anxiety, you’re just a shy, quiet person” i couldn’t be bothered to prove her wrong :/

yeah i hope it goes well with my psych, bit nervous😬

ill totally join tonight !! i love GR, see you soon x

it can be hard when they arent understanding @litgym but i guess when you dont know yourself that you have mh issues it can be easy to cover them up by being shy etc. thats ok,nervous is fine. i saw a psych for a while and was still nervous every time i went! youll get there though in your own time Smiley Happy Heart

hey @scared01

i kinda just shut down again while seeing my pysch. my gp and pysch are considering for me to go on medication. though my pysch said “im not quite sure if you have depression” it’s because i shut down and i didn’t tell her enough i guess to prove that i am depressed:/ it was so weird my friend from outside of school sees the same pysch and it was so awkward in the waiting room.

i feel so sick today i can’t describe it. talking to my psych also has just drained my energy so much. i think im just gonna sleep the rest of the day.

Highlighted

@litgym it can be really hard to open up. try not to rush yourself, talk about the things your comfortable with or even write a note to your psych and hand it to her with the things you want to say but have toruble saying....
after your psych sessions try to do lots of self care type of activities and rest as although its not physically draining it is mentally.
i can imagine how awkward that would be, the good side though is she/he isnt at your school either.

@scared01 yeah i don’t want to rush myself but i feel like she isn’t getting the big picture because she barely knows anything atm. she kind of just sticks to what ive told her and then bases everything of that which i mean understand. that’s a good idea to write her a note, though i would feel so awkward and embarrassed doing that.

yeah this afternoon i just layed in my bed in the dark for a good few hours :/ turns out i am starting medication next Monday 😬

nah dont be embarassed @litgym so many people do it, i myself have done it quite a few times when i couldnt say anything i handed her he note and she took the lead and it was easier to answer the questions rather than speak whats bothering me. i know many many members and people offline whove done that.