cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: can’t take it anymore

mkay ill keep that in mind @scared01 yeah i hate starting the convo, i much rather being asked questions and having to answer them.

yep for sure @litgym whatever your comfortable with.
i think tis great your at least getting some help now
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

yeah same here @scared01 i hope the meds help my mood a bit too.

i hope so too @litgym my fingers are crossed for you

anyone around tonight? having a bit of a tough time just about everything i guess but i have no motivation for anything and it’s going really downhill for me :/

Hey @litgym, I'm floating around a bit tonight Smiley Happy

Motivation is tough, ey? Smiley Sad Is there anything that seems a tiny bit easier to start with, in terms of building yourself back up? I know sometimes I get so overwhelmed with everything and just figuring out where to start can be the hardest part Heart

hey @lokifish

i just have no motivation to do any of my 6 assessments nor any homework. ill do anything to lie in bed. im just in this really depressing mood. i can’t esacpe it, it’s just taken over. ive messed everything up for my marks this term. i don’t know how im going to finish any of these :/ 

im listening to my self-love playlist to give myself some motivation but it’s not working to well.

maybe some rewards could help @litgym ? or start by doing the easiest one/shortest one first and keep working through like that?

I feel you @litgym, at the moment I am struggling to do any of my assessments. I understand how hard it can be to find motivation, it's great that you're trying your self-love playlist Smiley Happy

Sometimes the lack of motivation can come from somewhere else, for example assessments being too hard or confusing or you need to do something else first or anything really. Maybe you could try breaking them into smaller groups to slowly chip away at them?

I believe in you Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

yeah rewards could work but once again not bothered :/ @scared01

im getting distracted way too easily. suprisely ive finished my math, some science but now i need to do my assessments esp science erghhh. i don’t have tmrw night and not really the weekend or Monday afternoon. ive already stuffed up all my assessments anyways :/