cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can’t take it anymore

i can’t deal with this anymore. im going mad. my mind won’t stop. i can’t stop anything. i don’t know who i am anymore. can’t take this. can’t do this. my demons have taken over. im going crazy. i can’t be happy for anyone. i can’t do this for anyone. i don’t matter to anyone anyway. it won’t stop.

Re: can’t take it anymore

Hi @litgym thank you for reaching out to us, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way. It sounds like you are having a tough time and struggling with your thoughts. Is there a family member at home or friend that you can have a chat to? I would recommend contacting KHS or eHeadspace for some support also. You definitely matter to us and we're here to listen and support you Heart

hey @Lan-RO

i made it through on KHL but then i was disconnected because of my wifi and i can’t get back on for webchatting.

im going crazy. im seeing and hearing things. i feel mad. ive been taken over. i don’t know who i am. my demons are killing me. ive given it my all and im nothing to everyone. ive tried so hard. but now im mad. i can’t even look at myself in the mirror without thinking about everything. i can’t make it stop. my mind won’t shut off. i can’t. this is too much for me.

Hi litgym,

I can see you're really overwhlemed right now. Are you safe?

Tom

If you can't get through to KHL, would you be up for giving Suicide Callback Service a call? 1300 659 467

hi @TOM-RO

im safe tonight. im very overwhelmed. i just wanna sleep forever. ive just suddenly gotten worse over the last few weeks; non stop panic attacks, very low mood and self esteem, i feel crazy, can’t sleep, not eating and no motivation for anything.

Hi litgym,

That sounds like a really awful place to be in for such a long time. I would really encourage you to reach out to your family and looking into some mental health face to face support, as it seems to be affecting a lot of aspects of your life. A really good place to start is the gp. I wonder what is going to be helpful for you in managing those thoughts and feeling tonight?

Tom

hey @TOM-RO

im seeing a gp soon ish and seeing a psychologist on tuesday. i also see a school counsellor and i speak to a teacher. i don’t really have a good connection with my family which is very complicated if you haven’t been following my other threads the past few months.

im just gonna have a chill night by listening to music and i don’t really know what else. im trying push the thoughts away but it’s hard.

Hey @litgym, I can hear your struggles to push the thoughts away. It must be frustrating, isn't it? How are you feeling now after listening to music?

Anyway, it's great to hear that you've got a great support network (GP, psychologist, school counsellor and teacher), even though you don't have so with your family (I'm sorry to hear about that you don't have a good connection with your family Smiley Sad). Have you got any other friends that you could also reach out to for support regarding this?

hey @Esperanza67

it is very frustrating, i can’t ever get rid of it. just unwanted thoughts. sometimes horrible scenes replay in my head which makes me so upset. it’s like these thoughts are always here and never leave me even in my sleep. ive been listening to music for like a solid 3 hours and i don’t really know if it helped or not. 

i have one friend but she doesn’t go to my school and i usually text her when im having a panic attack or a bad day but recently my school banned phones so at school im alone Smiley Sad 

i get so much hate in a way for not being happy around my “friends” and i really try to be but i can’t. i get so much crap for “always being sad and never happy”. im screaming for somebody to just pick up the message and get an idea that im clearly not happy.