cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: can’t take it anymore

@litgym I like the 5 things exercise! I've used that one before! Very helpful! We do have a thread where we do the exercise on RO somewhere.. I think it may be in games or Everyday Life Smiley Happy

Do you know what you are going to say in the presentation?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

honestly i have no idea @Bee i haven’t been listening much in spanish lately don’t really know why, so i kinda haven’t picked up on how to say what i do on weekends etc. i know how to say the activities just not a whole sentence. google translate is also no help. i attempted for like 2 minutes the try and start it but all i did was “hola me llamo *name* y tengo catorce años”. i have given up on all assessments and homework this weekend which is so bad.

kesha released a film yesterday and i can only watch it on Apple Music. ive already used my 3 month trial last year and i cant afford to buy it for 1 month. i can’t explain how much she means to me and im trying not to cry because i really need to watch her film.  im also doing kesha for my english assessment and this movie will be so helpful !! it’s really upsetting. im almost thinking to ask my dad to buy me Apple Music for 1 month. im too scared to and im scared of him. ive cut off all connection with him and ill doubt he’ll even do it for me. i just need to see this film. she’s just such an idol to me.

@litgym that is okay, could it be part of how you are feeling as to why you've stopped listening? I know when I was at school and my mood was low or my anxiety was high, they were the hardest times for me to listen and learn what the teacher was teaching...
Damn, I was going to suggest google translate, bugger it's of no help Smiley Sad
Is there a friend or someone you know in Spanish class who you can ask for help?

Oh new film *googles it. Watched trailer* oooh that sounds amazing! I want to watch that!
How good are the songs on Rainbow!? I love her new stuff!
That's so frustrating that you've used the 3-month trial already. Could your parents use a 3-month trial and let you watch it that way? Or a friend?

yeah definitely, it’s so hard to concentrate @Bee

google translate is okay for one word but for sentences it doesn’t conjugate the verb correctly. too be honest i don’t think anyone listens in spanish, my teacher is not that good. there’s this 1 guy in my class i guess i could ask.

Kesha’s songs on the Rainbow album are so good and help me through some tough times. mum said shes not going to pay for it just to watch one thing and i think itll be a little hard to ask a friend. everyone has spotify. i might use my sisters free trial on her iPad but she won’t be home till tomorrow afternoon and i really want to watch it now :/ i know my sister won’t even let me use her iPad anyway so ill have to do it secretly 😬

@litgym oh that makes sense, google translate can be off sometimes Smiley Tongue
How would you feel about asking him to help you?

Yeah, I feel you! I feel similar with her album - also soo good! Smiley Happy
Ah yeah that is challenging, I only pay for Netflix, I use Spotify free, I figured out you can skip songs and choose which one you want to play on laptop so I was okay with some adds Smiley Tongue But they have made it so you can skip adds now and songs on mobile so that's good Smiley Happy
Hmm, that is tricky, would your sister sign you into her account on one of your devices so you could watch it?

I've got to go now, I'm going to a friends' place for tea, so I might not respond again until tomorrow Smiley Happy

yeah ill either text him tomorrow or talk to him on monday @Bee

ill give my spanish another go tomorrow but im still so anxious and i don’t know what to do Smiley Sad

i don’t know if my sister will let me she’s very protective and hates me using any of her stuff which i rarely do. this is such a pain, i guess ill just have to secretly watch it tomorrow night.

hope you’re having a good night with your friendHeart

@litgym sounds like a good plan to talk to him Smiley Happy Good luck
DO you're best, that is all that can be asked of you x

Hmm I know what it's like to be around people who are overly protective of their things, but I know I am protective of my things too, because I've had to work hard to save to get them.

ive almost finished my spanish suprisely @Bee

i think ill present in front of my teacher but it still won’t go well :/

yeah i can totally understand that but my sister is 8, 8 I say and she is very rude about random things. if i step on her side of the room she gets pissed at me and just things like that.

im really torn if i should ask my teacher tomorrow if i can speak to her this week. i feel so needy and desperate. but reality is she’s all ive got Smiley Sad she’s been there to push me through all the crap and give me comfort. she told me “remember she were put on this earth for reason and never think less of that” that’s the only reason i get through the dark and disturbing times. i need comfort, that’s my fuel without i can’t do life. i don’t get comfort anywhere else. she’s going on holidays for just over a month so i wont see her till next term after this week. so it’s now or in 2 months. i just feel desperate you know and using her time. she always makes time for me and i feel bad. i don’t even know. recently ive felt like im going crazy, like i don’t even know who i am anymore. and i really need to get that off my chest to her. i kinda find a piece of me when im with her because in that half an hour i feel safe and that my demons have disappeared for that amount of time. i don’t know what to do :/

woahhh i wrote a long paragraph 😬 oops

@litgym well done for getting through that Spanish work!
I know presenting in front of your teacher is going to be hard, but I'll be thinking of you this week and wishing you get through it with as little anxiety and panic as possible x

Siblings can be a pain at times hey!

I can hear how torn you are about asking to see the teacher this week. I think it can't hurt to ask.
Have you spoken to this teacher about how much help and support she is to you?

thanks, im hoping it’ll go well Heart @Bee

i briefly mentioned at the end of last term that it meant a lot to me that she cared but i haven’t really spoken to her about how she has impacted my life so much.