cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: can’t take it anymore

@litgym sounds like things are feeling really intense for you Smiley Sad
Is listening to music helping you feel any better?

I know what its like to be feeling sad while your friends are happy and just not feeling the same level emotion wise. I went through similar at school too. I found it very draining because when I wasn't pretending to be happy I was trying so hard not to burst into tears. Do any of your friends know how you're feeling?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey @Bee

i guess music made me feel better, i basically just layed in my bed for 3 hours and for once my mum wasn’t telling me to be active.

it’s horrible, that’s why im so tired lately just because how drained i am. it’s a never ending circle of emotions and you can’t stop it. it’s so bad that i can’t control anything now Smiley Sad

none of my school friends really know how im feeling, they know i have anxiety but i don’t think they realise how much it does to your life. my outside of school knows everything but yeah.

@litgym I'm glad the music helped a little, Have you checked out our Self-love songs thread?

I get that; a never-ending cycle of emotions can be exhausting, especially when we feel them all really intensely! I guess the thing to remember is that we need all these different emotions in life and experiencing them at different times can be normal. But it sounds like it's quite overwhelming for you Smiley Sad

I think that is normal, it can be hard to know what it's like or how it impacts someone unless you have experienced it yourself.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey @Bee

i haven’t checked out the self-love songs but ill look at it this afternoon.

its so hard to pretend im not going crazy inside. you have to put a mask on and act like everything is good when it’s the complete opposite. my demons are just attacking me non stop. i cried myself to sleep last night because of the drama thing on wednesday. it’s my worse nightmare.

on a happier note, last day of braces ! im also seeing the psychologist tomorrow 😬

Hi @litgym,

It can be hard when you are feeling like you are one way on the inside but have to put the mask up on the outside. It can be a really exhausting experience to continue to do, and I can hear how hard it has been for you. One thing that I have learnt from my own experiences is that sometimes there are times where the mask needs to come down to allow others to see what is happening underneath. In particular, making sure the mask comes down with your psychologist can be helpful so they know exactly how difficult things have been. How are you feeling about sharing what is happening for you with them tomorrow?

It's great to see that you are identifying some positive parts of the week too! Smiley Happy Getting braces off is very exciting 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

hey @Jess1-RO

yeah i just don’t really trust any of my friends at school :/ it’s going to be hard tomorrow opening up to the psychologist because i only talk to people who I trust and have a good relationship with. but i know i need help because im going crazy. 

i actually had an okay day surprisingly. i have a music assessment coming up and im actually confident in it for once (music is one of my worst subjects + anxiety) i’ve almost finished my skirt im sewing ! i completed a task that my school consuellor set me which was to put my hand up in french class which i did multiple times this afternoon.

hey @litgym last night sounded really really tough!
youve done some really positive things today though and done the challange your school counsellor had set.
did you get your braces off today?
good luck with your psychologist tomorrow too, i hope he/she is a good fit for you so you can start getting the help you deserve Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hey @scared01

im getting my braces off tomorrow before the psych. i was just on KHL but then i was disconnected again !!! 

argghhh! @litgym that is such a pain! can you try to reconnect or give them a ring? its free on phones....

oh thats cool, i bet youll feel abit strange without them off but better too!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 im home now so i can’t really call. i feel awkward if i webchat again and i get the same person.

yeah ive has braces for 2 years so its gonna be really weird.

im doing this pen pal thing with my nz friends and i just received her letter, im excited to read it !