cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: can’t take it anymore

ah bugger @litgym
actually its probably better if you get the same person, jsut expalin that your internet cut out. ive had that happen and they were really understanding. iv actually had them cut out on me once too!

wow thats cool and exciting Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

yeah :/ @scared01 i think ill be good for tonight i reckon. optus finally fixed my wifi after 2 weeks !

i just wrote a letter back to them but i need an envelope :/ im also eating the chocolate fish they sent me which im loving oml ! im actually having an okay day which is weird but it feels good because im not feeling crazy or wondering who i am in this moment. i feel relaxed for once.

I was having trouble with optus too! @litgym was really on and off and never knowing how long i was going to have service for. I have telstra on my comp though so if ones playing up i can connect to the other service.

A chocolate fish? Some chocolate is sooo good! It sounds like your enjoying this one.

Its good to hear your feeling alright today. I hope there are more good days to come too.
Do you have anything to do tonight?

yeah optus is so unreliable @scared01

chocolate fish are marshmallows shaped like fish covered in chocolate and they know that’s my favourite kiwi sweet !

i think ill just have a chill night. probably catch up on my math homework that i haven’t been able to do because of my wifi. i might continue reading The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur. ill have a shower and listen to music. just gonna make this a night for me and not push myself to do anything. 

it feels so good, i haven’t felt relaxed in ages.

Sounds yum @litgym though not a fan of marshmallows myself.

Your plan for tonight sounds really amazing! Well done and enjoy!

@litgym I'm glad you'll check out the self-love songs, Smiley Happy

I know it feels so exhausting to constantly be putting that mask on and showing a facade to people around you. You are doing a good job at pushing through and seeking help. I am so proud of you
As @Jess1-RO said making sure the mask comes down when talking with the psychologist can be so helpful. And I know from my experience it can be hard to do, and it can feel draining to start with, but know that it does help long term. Remember that it is normal to feel a bit anxious when seeing the psych, and they should help you to work through that Smiley Happy

Relaxing tonight sounds like a great plan <3

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

i actually don’t like marshmallows at all but for some reason i eat chocolate fish @scared01

hahah thanks, hope you have a good night too

hey @Bee

you just made my day by saying ‘im so proud of you’ i don’t hear that very often Smiley Happy

hopefully she’s nice, ill completely freak out tomorrow. hoping i can finally find an ending to anxiety and depression even though i know it’ll take years or maybe it’ll never go but it’s a start Smiley Happy

@litgym Smiley Happy I'm glad it made your day

It can feel really scary to see someone for the first time, but they usually recognise this and the first session usually focuses on getting to know you and what you need help with Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey @Bee

im completely freaking out by seeing the psych. i wish i was able to be prepared some how.

my mum and i had a massive argument last night which just completely ruined my day. i cried myself asleep becausw she upset me so much. we haven’t spoken this morning but i ve only been awake for 20 minutes and im still lying in my bed.