cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: can’t take it anymore

Hey @litgym, thanks for updating us on how your appointment went! It's okay if you didn't get around to telling her about your depression - it's pretty difficult to get everything said within the 1 hour time allotted! But that's what the subsequent sessions are for. When are you planning to see your psychologist again?

hey @Esperanza67

im seeing her next tuesday i think. after seeing her, all my energy is drained for some reason. ive just gone into this really depressive mood where im just lying in my bed in the dark. i can't be bothered to get out or do anything. my music was playing so loud i couldn't hear my mum knocking or saying my name. im taking a mental health day tomorrow because i reckon i deserve it and NEED it. 

Hey @litgym, yeah psych appointments can be a bit emotionally draining (especially after the first session)! But it's great to hear you're taking a mental health day tomorrow - what are you planning to do on that day?

@litgym *hugs* Remember that it is totally okay that you shut down during your appointment. <3
I'm glad that you went and were able to talk to her a little Smiley Happy It's a HUGE step and you should be so proud of you! We are all proud of you!

I think it is good that you are taking a mental health day; you definitely deserve it! Smiley Happy

@Esperanza67 is right! Psychologist appointments can be emotionally draining and can wear you out! I like to take some time right after the appointment to do something nice for me. Sometimes that means just sitting in my car outside the place for a while. Maybe you could sit in a park on your way home?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Esperanza67 tonight im going to make a to-do list and i want to complete everything on it especially my homework😬

@Bee thanks Smiley Happy ill probably go to my park after since it’s on my way home. i reckon ill continue seeing the school consuellor til the end of this term and just stop because it’s useless. the only helpful reason is that she can communicate with my teachers telling them they need to change the assessment or whatever for me.

ive just found out all this speaking assessments are coming up and im already stressing. is there a day when i can just not deal with speaking. i swear every single day at school something comes up and annoys me so much.

@litgym a to-do list sounds like a great idea! Smiley Happy
the park sounds great Smiley Happy

That would be a good idea to continue seeing the school counsellor in the interim. Hopefully, she can help with the assessments.

I remember how stressful it can be when there are multiple assessments due, take your time through them and do your best Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey @litgym
psych sessions can be really draining but well done for getting through it. Hope todays a good one for you!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hey @scared01

im having an alright day and quite happy with what ive completed off my to do list Smiley Happy ive been listening to my self-love playlist @Bee

i actually i had the motivation to go for a walk and then i stopped at a cafe.

thats really good to hear @litgym well done Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

i feel so sick now @scared01

this is why i hate taking mental health days or spending my weekends at home because i just get so tired and depressed which causes me to feel so sick. i had a really good morning and then this afternoon i can not function and i haven’t gotten off the lounge in hours. i need be active whether im in the city, at school or just hanging with friends. my brain and my body needs to function.