cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: can’t take it anymore

aww @litgym im sorry its gone abit south tonight.
Maybe when your planning on having an easy going day also plan some acitivities too like colouring in, movies, gaming, walks, baking so like the leisurely things but still being occupied.
is there something that might help tonight to help settle those emotions abit?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 i do enjoy some stuff but i never have the motivation, today was a very rare day getting my homework done instead of 11pm the night before. everything seems to be too good to be true when im having an alright day. i can never seem to push the anxiety and depression away. it always comes back there’s never a day when it doesn’t attack me and i hate it.

not really sure what to do tonight, i legit have no motivation for anything. i might do some gaming, talk to KHL, shower and attempt to get everything together for school tomorrow.

your plan on what to do @litgym sounds like a good idea

your still in the early days of recovery, try not to be to hard yourself. the good days will come just have to wade through the muck first. well done on getting your homework and things done today!

yeah i know @scared01 everyone would agree with me if sometimes the mental illnesses can just go for a bit and give us peace. it’s like a never ending circle. everything has just seemed to get a lot worse over the last month for me :/ im going to talk to KHL now

talking to khl sounds good @litgym
i need to log off now, not doing that great pain wise tonight.
hoping the rest of your night is ok Heart

@litgym I'm sorry to hear tonight has been hard. I agree with @scared01 try not to be too hard on yourself, you are at the early stages of recovery - and you should be proud you reached out for help.
A former mod once told me that life is like valleys and hills. Where the valleys are the down times and the hills are the good times. It sounds like right now you're in a valley, and it might feel hard, but you'll see good times again soon x
Well done for reaching out to KHL <3

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hope you’re feeling alright Heart @scared01

hopefully i can get out of the valley for a while it’ll make me feel more relaxed :/  @Bee

i actually spoke to someone on KHL who i really liked and ill definitely speak to him in the coming times ! 

i have my teacher tomorrow so that’ll make feel more safe if a panic attack or strong emotion comes along Smiley Happy 

im glad you got someone you liked @litgym it really makes a difference doesnt it.
hoping your day is better than yesterday Heart

hey @scared01

i don’t know ive had a pretty horrible day. my english teacher failed me which i deserved a way better mark. ive felt so down today and cant seem to give myself joy. i also have gymnastics tonight and i really don’t want to go but i have to :/

oh dear im sorry to hear that she gave you that grade @litgym do you think you could talk to your teacher about why she gave you that grade?

i hope gymnastics is alright and you start to enjoy it once you get there