cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: can’t take it anymore

Hey @litgym, I'm sorry to hear about your English mark - I can relate to you getting a fail grade, it sucks and can cause us to feel down, doesn't it? I'm with @scared01, have you had a chat with your teacher as to why you got that grade? That's what I've done in the past and it has helped me make sure that I do better on the next assessment.

hey @scared01

not really sure why he gave me that mark. there’s mention of depression in it because it was a creative writing on world war 2 and he told me to make it happier which i did. i let my friends read it and my mum, they said it was good so i don’t really understand why i got it. he’s not a very nice teacher tbh so i don’t really feel like discussing it with him.

yeah, gym was fun once i was there. i loveee my friends there ! but i still have no motivation to push myself but that’s not entirely my fault. my anxiety now stops me from doing these amazing tricks i use to be able to do Smiley Sad

hey @Esperanza67

tbh i don’t really care about my grades anymore recently ive just kinda given up but i did TRY in this assessment and i think deserve to at least pass it. im not gonna talk to him because he’ll just idk how to explain, you need to know him to understand.

i did something today and im feeling extremely guilty and i dont know what to do. it wasn’t entirely my fault and now i can’t srop thinking about it. i feel so bad.

@litgym I'm sorry tohear about the grade. I've received a fail in high school English before and I remember how hard it felt. Is there another English teacher who you could ask to read your story and see what their feedback is? Thats what I did in high school with one teacher and it had a positive outcome in the end for me.

I'm sorry to hear your anxiety stops you from doing the tricks you used to be able to do.

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey @litgym

i really like @bees suggestion of asking another teacher for their feedback. i done that often in school if i didnt agree with something too. something to consider anyway.
im glad gym was fun and that your enjoy spending time with your friends.
fear is a natural part of progression too or stopping you from doing what you once did. maybe work up to those tricks to work on your confidence?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hey @Bee

there’s no other english teacher i know :/ my english teacher last year left so i don’t really have anyone else. it doesn’t cause me to be down, it just annoyed me. i just wasn’t in the mood for anything today so getting to gym was a real struggle. 

ive sleeping really lightly lately. my floorboards creak even when nobody steps on them and i just keep waking up and my heart starts pounding and racing. i swear everytime i look at my clock it’s only 30 minutes later :/ im getting barely any sleep.

hey @scared01

i don’t have any english teacher to talk to because i don’t know them.

it seems to get worse each time i try and do something as simple like a back walkover. my back walkovers are flawless and my coach keeps trying to make me do it by myself but i just freak out and fall. 

@litgym thaaats okay, something to consider anyway, perhaps the teacher you get along with might be able to read it and give you some feedback?

Have you spoken to your doctor about your sleep?

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

ah i see @litgym thats a pretty tricky situation then.

your alot braver than me i wouldnt even attempt that nor do i think im flexible enough lol. would talking to the coach be helpful?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

maybe idkk really @Bee its over now.

i haven’t seen a doctor yet but i think im seeing one in the next week. my mum kinda knows im having bad sleeps but now i just tell her i have good sleeps. i don’t even know anymore, i hate talking to my mum.