cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant do this

I can't cope with all this right now, I can't try and deal with the mental health problems I have, the problems my brother has, the problems my mum has, the apprenticeship that I'm about to lose, racist idiots, pre season footy training where I'm reminded of the fat and disgusting person I have become because all I eat is pizza, my stupid school work is well overdue im about to fail my apprenticeship because of it, we have no fucking food in this house im starving, i should be at work and im not thats why im so very close to losing my job all together, my counsellor at headspace changed and i hate him, my ipad has been stolen, i have mentoring tonight i dont think i even want to go and face all these people who think im ok because im fucking not ok

i cant do this anymore somebody please help

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: cant do this

@j95

First things first. Fooood! Ccould you go get some?

There's HEAPS on your plate right now... I guess your options are to have a bigger plate, or perhaps take a few things off the plate until you're ready.... or maybe there's another option that i haven't though of.

Could you put a few things on hold for a bit?

Yeah I went out and got some. My plate can't get a lot bigger @Ben-RO I think it's at its biggest.
I don't know if can put some stuff on hold its all so important and I don't know what to put on hold what if I don't do one thing that i should of then things just fall apart.

Is this something we can apply a list to?

Like... List each thing on your plate and then decide if it's got to happen right away or can happen later?

For example

Food- Got to happen right away

That thing i love doing that will still be there when i have time for it- Can happen later.

Yeah I guess, it's just hard deciding what I need to leave, there is some pretty big things there @Ben-ROWork is one that has to happen right away, Headspace there isn't anything i can do about that....

and I'm so dumb omg

@j95 start with the list

Then do the sorting.

This is partly about making a bit of room in your head so you can tackle the important things and decide what to focus on first.

I'll have to do it later I'm waiting for my stupid appointment that I wish I didn't have to go to
Highlighted

Hi @j95

Firstly, I would like to say you have a lot of things to juggle and sort through at the moment. Secondly, you are not dumb. You shouldnt be calling yourself that considering I think that you are very brave to open up to the Reach Out Community. 

I think that @Ben-RO is right, making a list and deciding what is more important right now and what can wait or cannot be done right now is the best way to go. 

A few years ago I struggled to sort through some things and I almost had a mental break down. I had to cope with dancing, seeing my biological fathers, spend time with my mum, and cope with the stress of VCE along with struggling to spend time with my boyfriend. I know and can understand what you are going through. 

At the moment, what do you think is more important out of the things that you have on your plate?

the mental health problems I have,
the problems my brother has
the problems my mum has
the apprenticeship that I'm about to lose
racist idiots
pre season footy training where I'm reminded of the fat and disgusting person I have become because all I eat is pizza,
my stupid school work is well overdue im about to fail my apprenticeship because of it,
we have no fucking food in this house im starving
I should be at work and im not thats why im so very close to losing my job all together
my counsellor at headspace changed and i hate him
my ipad has been stolen
i have mentoring tonight i dont think i even want to go and face all these people who think im ok because im fucking not ok

Ok that's the list