cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: cant do this

@Bree-RO I'm not sure what we're doing this year in our place, but last year my housemate and I got up at like 5:30 and gave each other presents because he wanted to do Christmas morning with his family so we had get our stuff done before that haha, I got a drone. That was probably the best Christmas I have had. I volunteer at a cafe that is all run by volunteers is pay as you feel - so lots of different people visit, some who don't have anyone on Christmas either.

The stuff with my brother is hectic... seriously, I've been trying to let him know about some of those places you suggested but he doesn't want a bar of it right now and has been hanging around my house a lot, I've been trying my best to encourage him to go home, even actually dropping him, but I know he doesn't go home, when he isn't at my house he is riding his bike around at all hours of the night, I know he does that because he is stupid enough to send me snapchats all night. Anyway, I should probably be talking about this in the other tread so they don't get two mushed together.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I can't handle all this anymore I'm trying so hard but i can't do it

Hey @j95 It's Lina here...

What's going on tonight? Sounds like an uneasy night Smiley Sad

Tell me what you've been doing tonight...

I haven't been doing anything at all just been sitting in my bedroom like the lonely little freak I am @TOM-RO

@j95 You're not a freak- You're a valued member of the community here! We always appreciate your support and posts. It's ok to have  a bad day and sit with those horrid feelings. I understand you feel alone now, but you're not- I'm here Smiley Happy 

Have you had something to eat or some water?

I feel like a freak because nobody likes me, I'm just a weirdo that's how everybody else sees me, this annoying guy that just hangs around but nobody actually likes @TOM-RO all my friends have gone out without me, they don't even like me anyway most people don't.
I had some chips for dinner but that's it

And I'm trying to watch a movie but I can't even concentrate or sit still
Highlighted

@j95  Sometimes it can feel that way, we feel really alone and unwanted even though we are surrounded by people. It doesn't mean your friends don't care about you.

It seems like some self love is in order...Can you be Kind to yourself tongiht?

You can't sit still so maybe if you did something a little active to keep your mind occupied? Anything else you can think of? 

No I can't be kind to myself tonight I dont deserve it @TOM-RO I don't know what to do anyway

@j95 Sitting through the feelings is a way of honouring your feelings and being kind to yourself too Smiley Happy You've got this!

How about having a look at the list of comforts and seeing if there's anything on there you haven't tried.