cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: cant do this

then like what if I lose my job and I'll have nothing to fall back on
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Sure about sorting things out before you sleep tonight @j95. I think the focus of what you are sorting out though is you being overwhelmed by all these problems right now. What do you need to work out to get to work tomorrow?

Did you tag Bree by accident? Smiley Tongue jk!

I have no idea that's why I'm so stuck @Sally-RO everyone puts so much faith into me I keep letting them down by not going I'm about to lose my apprenticeship we had this meeting a few months ago all this, everything is just too much right now today I didn't go to work I'm scared when I go tomorrow I'll be in so much trouble, I can't do this anymore

I'm such a let down

@j95 you are dealing witth a LOT right now my friend. Especially that self-dislike and worry - sounds pretty overwhelming to me.
You made me remember something I noticed when I used to work with people with mental illness as a support worker. I noticed that the ones who did their best to attend appointments got along the fastest in their recovery or at least made the most progress. Obivously there are times when it is just not possible to get to appointments and that understandable. Life happens.
But I hope you are able to make some time each week to get the support you need whether that comes from your mentor, your family, RO or wherever.
AS hard as it can be to drag yourself to those commitments you made - like to your mentor - it can be so worth it afterwards.
And I really feel you on the changing counsellor deal because that stuff is not easy. I hope you are able to work with a counsellor that you work well with soon whether that's your new one or someone else.
And one last thing - people are probably putting their faith in you because they see something in you that you're not seeing right now. I hope you can see that potential soon because it must be there if so many people believe in you!

Just because you have made a few mistakes in the past, doesn't mean you should put yourself down today. You aren't a disappointment or a let down. Life is challenging at times and it takes a huge amount of effort for an individual to overcome that challenge.
What things do you need to do before work tomorrow? Is it homework? What is your apprenticeship for?

Landscaping and Construction apprenticeship but I'm so far behind on the TAFE work its ridiculous, I can't go to one of my teachers and say sorry I need help with the assignment that was due on July! I was supposed to pay some amenities fee and I forgot they said if I didn't pay they would withdraw me and omfg I haven't paid, my life is just turning to shit so quickly I want to drop everything and leave

I'm sure your teachers and your boss at work will understand with everything that is going on at the moment. If the teachers at TAFE are anything like uni teachers they will understand. As for payments, could you go on a payment plan so then that is one thing that you don't have to worry about?

@j95 I'm with @Smurf11412, is there someone you can speak to about the fee at least? Understanding is there to help anyone that's struggling and teachers or TAFE admin staff are usually pretty switched on to that part of their job.

i can just pay it i've got the money im just so busy i keep forgetting but thats not themassive importnt thing right now at the moment i have to somehow keep my job and not fuck up the rest of my life but thats looking like it might happen, this all too hard