cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: cant do this

I sort of just wish I could fall asleep and never wake up @TOM-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95  I hear ya. You want the pain to stop..

are you going to try and sleep now? What do you normally do to help sleep?

I normally make the room dark and put on rain sounds. I just want to be OK and they aren'f, it's not fair @TOM-RO

Doesn't help that I'm useless idiot who should never of been born 

@j95 The negative talk is going to make you feel worse before you head to bed...

Tell me about some positive things about yourself... Earlier you mentioned you learnt how to swim! That's fantastic. How did it make you feel about yourself achieving that?

Pretty happy and proud @TOM-RO at the start of this year I had no idea how to swim then I taught myself, then I joined this squad they swim every week and it's helped me so much, they have been there to help with my endurance and getting all the strokes right. I learnt to dive in too which started off more like belly wackers but now I'm too bad. It makes me feel pretty good

not too bad*

I also have been getting better at bike riding too

@j95 That is so amazing! Swimming is also really great for the body and mind too. I'm so glad to see you talk so proudly of this. Bike riding is a lot of fun. It must feel amazing having accomplished such challenging tasks.

I hope you get some good sleep tonight. Try to think of these acheivements while you're listening to the soothing rain... Goodnight Smiley Happy