cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: dont know what to do with myself

That's okay @scared01 . Would you like to work on some distraction activities to help direct your attention to something more helpful? What are you doing right now? 

im watching bachelor in paradise and just checking my tafe stuff as i got an email to say i had feedback on an assignment
what are you doing atm?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Oh sorry for the delay @scared01 . I am actually reading the end of a book and very engrossed! 

That sounds good Smiley Happy what are your plans tomorrow? 

thats ok im on and off @mspaceK
im getting kinda tired so i might even try for an early bed.

sounds like a good book!

im watching a movie with siblings tomorrow and then by the looks of it not to much more, what about you

An early night might be good then @scared01 Smiley Happy

It is a good book - I am so close now. 

Tomorrow I might have work only if I get called in, otherwise during the day I am staying home and cleaning more of my room (sorting through clothes) and then in the evening I am going to the cinemas with friends. 

Highlighted

sounds great @mspaceK sounds like a nice day tomorrow

It should be @scared01 . I am a little anxious about being called in to work but I won't know until it happens. It will be a new experience for me in my new job (if I get called in). Part of me is excited about the prospect though. I have worked my whole degree for this moment. New things are always scary but I just keep having to remind myself that I can do it. and just see what happens! 

Are you heading to bed real soon?

hey @mspaceK
sorry i ended up logging off, i was feeling quite tired but didnt sleep much. rested abit though so that counds.
I hope work at the new place went ok if you got called in..

Thank you @scared01 . Thankfully I didn't get called in and I had a relaxing day at home and just went out with some friends. Smiley Happy super tired. 

Hey @scared01. I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this right now.
Here for you.
Hugs*