cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dont know what to do with myself

im having such a hard time lately that i dont know what to do with myself Smiley Sad 

so many emotions.so many thoughts.  so many aniversaries, triggers. 

failing at so much. realisations. sad. alone. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: dont know what to do with myself

I'm so sorry you are having a tough night @scared01 . I am here if you would like to talk <3 

I'm here if you want to talk Smiley Happy 

thanks guys 

my own worries are making me so sick Smiley Sad like i feel like im going to throw up because of everything

Do you feel like tonight it would be best to talk about these specific worries @scared01 ? Or stay clear of them? They sound like they are overwhelming you a bit. Smiley Sad I am here for you <3 

i seem to have alot of specific worries @mspaceK and they definently are overwhelming
i dont even know where to start

Take your time @scared01 . We can sort through them together. What is the main thing ticking over at the moment? 

my eating disorder but im not to sure i can talk about that due to details and guidelines @mspaceK
and trying to arrange an appointment with the new psychiatrist but i cant make myself go

I am unsure about the guidelines specific to ED's - I know it can be tough to experience that though Smiley Sad 

Have you arranged the actual appointment? Perhaps you could have someone close to you go with you, or nudge and encourage you to go? I know just the other week when I was supposed to go to my GP appointment and didn't want to go, my boyfriend made me because he knew they were there to help me..and if I didn't go then I wasn't helping myself. It's a hard truth Smiley Sad How do you feel about that?

I'm glad you are reaching out about it tonight. @scared01 

the stuff that is bothering me about it @mspaceK would require me telling you the details so i cant as its specific

no Smiley Sad havent even made the appointment, i cant even get that far. they rung me up cause we sent the refferral and then once the psychiatrist has a spot available she gets reception to ring but i missed the call and i didnt even ring back. ive got the number but i cant bring myself to do it. im kind of sick of being pumped full of medications to kepe myself stable