cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: dont know what to do with myself

hi @mspaceK
it can get pretty scary cant it!
im lucky that my asthma is only more mild and usually only triggerred by allergies but if im hyperventiliating it doesnt help anything.

mm its not looking to busy but in saying that ive probably just jinxed myself. ive got housework to do today and horses but not sure what else to do
what about you?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I thought I remembered that you were the one who had horses! I was right Smiley Happy @scared01 . 

Honestly last night was shit. I had severe stomach pains all night and was going to the toilet several times. I was just at work this morning but i had to leave early because I started to feel sick again and I'm right back on the toilet. It's not fun. 

I can't imagine what it would be like to have asthma on top of that Smiley Sad 

Good luck with the house work. I was going to do more organising in my room but i think I'm just going to rest because i think I'm going to be up and down to the toilet again (which im on now Smiley Sad ) i hate this Smiley Sad i might have to cancel my workshift for tomorrow if this keeps up. I wouldn't mind except for the fact that i just had a week off and i need to work to earn money Smiley Sad gosh i wish i didn't feel so miserable today tbh. 

oh im sorry to hear that @mspaceK
stomachaches are no fun at all. hope you feel better soon! with winter coming theres lots of bugs around like gastro as well. keep up your fluids as much as possible.

I will thank you @scared01 . I think i'll go make myself some toast for now and see how that goes down. I'm also going to do some reading or colouring in. Probably colouring in first. 

sounds like a good plan @mspaceK

just as i think im making good steps forward i go backwards. life doesnt seem very fair Smiley Sad

sorry dont worry about me

Hey there @scared01 . Would you like to talk about what's going on for you right now? 

Sometimes a drop happens right before a mighty climb. It's hard but we get there - little steps at a time. 

Did something happen to make you feel this way? 

Hey @scared01.
I WILL Worry about you, whether you like it or not.
What's going on? I want to help, like @mspaceK.
Are you safe rn?

I'm here for you today if you need @scared01 .