cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: dont know what to do with myself

thanks. cant seem to do anything right anymore. dont see the point in trying right now.
even family seems to hate me. no respect just expectations
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I'm sorry to hear that's happening for you @scared01.
But we don't hate you... We respect you the way we respect others.

These are some really tough feelings to be experiencing @scared01 . Did something happen today with your family to trigger this? 

By the way - I just wanted to remind you of how courageous you are being with all your health issues right now, as well as taking the steps to see your psychiatrist. Those are positive steps and the right things to do - including even talking here to express your feelings. Let it all out. I'm here! 

thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @mspaceK 

yeah theres beens a few things today. family things again. just dump the kids on me. kids have attitude with me as soon as they walk in the door because i never do anything blah blah blah. also no longer have one of my jobs because the people there dont like me because im apparently annoying- reason for being annoying is during the job i talk to the kids and parents rather than mopeing around like some of the teenagers that are there. 

been a shite day and its not even over yet. 

i have to go in a few minutes though. thanks for chatting. have to go finish a few things around the house and go get my other sibling

Yep - that is so frustrating to have to deal with that and feel like you're getting no recognition for the good work you are actually doing. @scared01 . 

Actively communicating and being positive is definitely better than how those other teenagers sound like. I'm so sorry that they aren't respecting you. That isn't very fair at all! 

What do you mean when you say that "the kids say you don't do anything?" I know that working with kids who don't respect you is very hard. I've had to deal with some pretty stressful situations regarding that sort of thing and it can be exhausting Smiley Sad 

No problems @scared01 . Good luck with the rest of your day. Feel free to let me know how it goes! 

I agree with @mspaceK, except that I don't work.

Here for you.

Good luck with the rest of your day @scared01.

kids im refferring to are more my siblings @mspaceK sorry wasnt very clear about that. my siblings nor anyone in my family have much respect for me. they just look at me with disgust. not surprised, im not worth anything in this life.

The kids at where i was working just looked at my funny but i expected that i am a stranger to them. they werent the ones with the problem, its the people running it that had the problem or more so there teenage kids (its a family run buissiness so there kids have a say sometimes too) guess they complained enough to their parents. but who knows maybe the parents of those kids who attend where i worked didnt like me either.