cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: feel small

@j95 Seeing the sibs and going to see a movie sound good, hopefully work won't be too hectic!

I've got to head out for tonight, hope you're feeling a little better Smiley Happy

@j95 I also hope work isn't too full on as @Chessca_H mentioned! Sometimes it is nice to have work weeks that aren't too busy, especially this time of year I feel like winter can fatigue us a little quicker Smiley Very Happy

I want my mum here
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @j95 I am so sorry mate, that must be hard to sit with. Have some memories cropped up?

Yes @Bree-RO I just want her here, I'm thinking about her 😥

I can imagine.. It's okay to miss her. Did you want to talk about it more? @j95

Yeah i do want to talk about it @Bree-RO
Im just thinking about her and like what's she doing and stuff. And what it would be like to see her. Also I kind of just want a big mum hug

Super understandable. Do you have any other female figures who are sort of mentors to you @j95? Nobody can replace your Mum. But I am curious about this, similar to your carers..

@Bree-RO no only my carers and i think I have decided to call them mentors instead
I don't have anyone else.
I just think about mum and what things are like for her where she is and if she thinks about me at all, probably not

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a mum in my life and a mum that cares