cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: feel small

Does it kinda take you back to that feeling when you were younger, or not really? @j95

I can't stop thinking about my mum and my dad and my siblings and everyone around me seems to have good things to remember and I don't
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Yeah a lot @Bree-RO really isolated and lonely

That's hard huh Smiley Sad It is pretty amazing to think though.. How much you've achieved out the other end of an experience like that. Pretty amazing really. You've basically taught yourself how to be a tradie, surfer, big brother, dog dad. @j95

I don't feel so amazing though I feel like I will never be good enough like no matter what happens I'll continue to be a disappointment to everyone, like I always have been from day 1 @Bree-RO I have these goals but will I ever get there?

A dog dad haha

And also @Bree-RO it kind of feels like to some people I will always be that kid with a bad past, even my carers like I talk to them and their family a lot but I feel like to them I'm just that messed up guy that they helped a bit, like there's a divide almost and it's nobody's fault it's just the way it is.

I will never be more than my experiences

@j95 Have you heard this quote - 

My past is what I have been through, it's not who I am.

It has helped mold me, but it does not define me.

I like that one @Bree-RO

just hope its relevant me to one day