cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: feeling shit :(

@ruthxxx  Well done for working up the courage to see the counsellor! Smiley Happy I can understand how nerve-wracking it must be for you.

If the counsellor doesn't do this, would you be able to ask the counsellor if you could use the first session to get to know each other, rather than focusing on your feelings?
Towards the end of the session, you could also explain the goals that you want to achieve by seeing them.
Writing down the points that you want to make might help as well.

I feel so shit about myself at the moment and I don't think anyone really cares but I lost my courage to go to the school counsellor. I keep getting afraid and I've avoided it this entire week as I changed my mind as soon as I got to school in the morning. im trying to do it tomorrow morning but idk I just feel like a failure and loser for avoiding it :/

also things have gone a bit worse..so today we were organising camp groups for our annual camp thing and because so many people were ditching it, it was rlly hard to go find a guy group to partner up with as you need 15 guys and 15 girls. so my friend asked the group that my crush is in and they said they dont know cause they were planning to go with another group but that group isn't going probably. but the thing is I dont feel comfortable going cause of the drama with formal and how everyone is going to bully me and him cause of how I 'dogged' him for formal as they dont know I like him and think I just joked him up. and I know he feels uncomfortable as well as he's friends said too. and when we tried to discuss with them, they were being so immature and was like 'omg ur gonna be like we want to be with you and the next week we dont want to be with you anymore' and they keep making fun of the fact of the shitty thing I did to him. like idk the past few days ive been feeling so shit and so depressed and I keep breaking down and idk I rlly want to talk about it to someone..I tried bringing it up to one of my close friends but she says im being dramatic and its not a big deal and to just ignore them but I feel so isolated cause of my anxiety I dont think like that and I feel so shit cause I know their entire group is shit talking about me and ik I shouldn't care about what people think but it makes me realise what a b*tch I was to him and how I rlly am shitty and I keep doing dumb things..

I kept wanting to break down during school but I kept it together cause I didn't want them to think I cared that much but idk I just feel so useless and worthless and im acting even more emotional about it cause the past week or so has been rlly shit with everything

Hey @ruthxx.
I am so sorry to hear that you’re going through this tough time. I’m also going through a hard time, and that includes breaking down. Except for the fact that it happened in school, not at home.

I’m not exactly sure if I can help you in any way, but I would like to say that I am here, and I’m always willing to listen and chat if you need to.

School is just really crappy, isn’t it? I know I’m struggling, but then again, being year 8/9 is apparently one of the hardest...

Sorry if this doesn’t help much... I’m not very good at things like this when I haven’t been in a particular situation...

Here for you❤️.

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m Possible” //
Highlighted

I'm so sorry you're going through such a hard time @ruthxxx. It's awful that people are still bringing up the incident with the boy. Smiley Sad
Just because you did something that you're not proud of doesn't mean that you don't have the right to be treated with respect and empathy. People learn from their decisions all the time. Heart

Would you be able to help resolve the situation with the help of a teacher? Would you feel comfortable asking a teacher to allocate you a guy group?

im so sorry ur going through the same thing it feels shitty...it rlly is idk the past months or so school has been the ultimate shittiest and im trying so hard to move on but I cant. thank you so much for the support

yeh it sucks a lot I keep holding myself back from tears when people bring it back cause I feel like such a b*tch for doing that and ik the whole grade thinks the same. I think I deserve it tho cause I know I hurt him by rejecting him but he keeps hurting my back by saying he 'likes me too' but then saying that he doesn't believe I like him and its making me so confused and frustrated cause idk what he thinks or feels and I feel rlly played.

we actually ended up joining with another group so im happy and rlly pleased that we dont have to go with them.

@ruthxxx  I'm sorry that people are being so mean to you. The boy also sounds like he is giving you mixed messages, which must be really frustrating. Smiley Sad
While you feel like what you did was wrong,  you were mature to apologise and work things out with the boy. You've owned up to your mistake and you're not doing anything to hurt anyone now. I really hope that everyone can move on eventually. Heart

It's a good thing that you were able to join with another group though. I hope that they can treat you with the respect that you deserve. Smiley Happy

yes it is but ive decided to move on and forget about him cause I tried to convince him I was telling the truth and I cbb wasting my time...I hope so too; people have been telling me not to be too hard on my self but I cant stop doing that.

@ruthxxx  I am going to let you in on a little secret relationships in highschool/college are not really all they are cracked up to be and honestly you change so much between 16-25 that if you start a relationship at 16 by 18 you will probably hate each other. also after 18 people are heaps less petty and things like what you said to someone at formal wont be such a big deal to others. of course you are stuck in all this now but try and hold on these things do feel less dramatic later on and when you are in school is exactly the right time to be making mistakes and doing embarrassing things so dont worry too much if you can school doesnt last forever. also making mistakes is fine as long as you learn from them. 

thank you for that; I do feel so much better. yeh people keep telling me the formal thing will not become a big deal from this year on as im gonna become a senior and people r gonna concentrate on more important things. people also told me to try and forget about him cause relationships in high school dont last most of the time (even though I do know one that has so no hate) so im gonna try and not think it too much. plus hes moving schools next year so it'll be fine!!! thank you for the advice!!!