cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: feeling weird...

Hey @scared01 sounds like you're having a hard time right now... It's okay that you didn't feel consistently excited about your new horse. The happy feeling will return and you'll love spending time with her. Maybe you can draw some art to help channel these sad feelings in the meantime? 

hmm maybe @Mona-RO

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

im not really in the mood to draw

Hey @scared01 :-) How was the rest of your night last night?

Hi guys just a really quick check in
Ive been flat out since 8 oclock this morning and its not over yet!
Its been flat out but ok, trying to sort alot of shite out and tje convo abouts meds isnt going to go well at all- will explain that later too.
Yet again jumping between homes

Oh and btw everyone I never do anything! 😧😧😧 yep thats me

Hey @scared01, thanks for checking in! Were you able to do some art, like @Mona-RO suggested to channel some of the feelings you were experiencing?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@lokifish i havent done any art for a while. I gotta be in the mood. I ended up watching a movie

at this point in time im too scared to leave my house very often unless its to the shops or my new horse but even then im overly weary, maybe more than what i should be?

i feel like my mother and her bf have set up spies everywhere who trace my every move and when i go out they follow me around to see what im doing. i even worry there are spy cameras in the house. its freaking me out.
it first started when they threw out my meds but now its getting worse since everytime i meantion anythign to do with drs, psychiatrists or psychologists they flip out at me
i have new ad tablets now after all of mine were thrown out and left without anything and its making me even more  paranoid that  they will find them.
i thought it would dissapear after the tension eased off but the tension ahsnt eased and these fears of mine are seeming to become more real to me

@letitgo@JanaG@Mona-RO@Karinaskii@TOM-RO@Bree-RO

@scared01 Geez. That sounds Horrid. I'm not sure what's going on but from what you've said, it seems like it's worse when you're more tense and not being consistent with the meds....but to kind of answer what you were saying about are you overly weary, it does to me sound like your anxiety is taking over your rational mind?? Maybe? I don't know. When stuff like that gets too intense - just ask yourself - how likely is this to be actually true and what is my evidence etc etc so you sort of have to keep yourself in check if possible.

And yes, really, stress in general just doesn't help does it.