cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: feeling weird...

@TOM-RO  over the past few weeks this has been happening and i thought maybe it would die down once the tensions had died down but for me the tensions are still high. for them it doesnt seem to be affecting them but why would it really? they arent the ones who ahve to watch their every single move of every single second of every single day, nor do they ahve to worry about getting into trouble for going to a dr, psychiatrist or psychologist, and having to hide it becuse they are too scared to say anything about it. they saud they wanted to be involved but they dont want to be involved they jsut want to control everything but they cant. worried that their medications are going to be thrown out yet again.

its making me nervous, im never relaxed anywhere. not even in my own house.

i think your right in saying my anxiety is taking over my rational mind but i cont seem to control it either. im scared

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 You have such amazing resilience to survive all of this because of course that would be scary. It's like you can't fully rely on any one person for fear of not being mistreated or misunderstood. When paranoid style of thinking happens and I guess, well, to me that would make sense to kind of protect you. Trouble is, is that it can hurt you too when the weariness gets out of hand. 

So my question is, if you recognise that the intensity of your thinking hasn't helped. What is it that you can do that IS in your control? I reckon each day you might even have a different answer for that? So what might work now/tonight?

Also - think about when you do feel safe and calmer. What is different and what works for that to be the case? 

i cant trust anyone @TOM-RO

what can i control- hmm not much except for sit her e and not say a word or do anything

@scared01 you've been going through much stressful and traumatic stuff lately, and like @TOM-RO has said, you've shown amazing resilience and strength throughout all of it. It sounds absolutely exhausting to be so tense and worried all the time - is there a place you could go to feel calm? Does it help to be with the horses?

there is no where i can go @safari93 im stuck in this shite and i cant get out of it. and sometimes it helps to be with the horses but not all the time

Just checking in to remind you of the fact that you are resilient and strong, just like @safari93 said, @scared01. We're all here for you.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

over it!

f**king over it!!!

im a f**king worthless piece of shit

Hey @scared01 I second @letitgo, you're definitely not a piece of sh*t you're a wonderfully resilient person who is working through a lot of stuff, some people don't ever work through their stuff - for this reason we're all proud of you. Did you want to talk about what's gone on for you tonight or not just yet?

You shouldn't be proud of me @Bree-RO
Im the most worthless piece of crap going
No one else cares and wby would they