cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: feeling weird...

What is the point of this anymore
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 you're sounding pretty low right now, I am feeling for you tonight in a big way Heart ... I am wondering if you could try a chat session with Kids Helpline [here]? The reason I am encouraging this for you at the moment, is that's really qualified one on one support, the forums are a great resource for sure - and we're all here to listen and support you, but a counsellor at KHL can give you the level of support you deserve from a really qualified place Smiley Happy  

I hope you consider giving this a go.

I suppose @Bree-RO

I just passed the anatomy course with 67% i needed 60% to pass i only got 40% in one of them but because i got 2 70% and an 80% it brought my average up to 67 so i passed

Next one is common illnesses

That's great to hear @scared01! Congrats Smiley Very Happy I've had to take a couple anatomy courses myself, so I definitely know how hard they can be ==", like when you're staring into someone's dissected guts and just panic-screaming inside your head because "OH MY GOD NONE OF THIS LOOKS LIKE THE TEXTBOOK". So major props on getting that 80%! 

Thanks @Asche it was only online but it was pretty hard

@Bree-RO the paranoia is back again. I cant seem to win. Why does it always have to be a night timei question the need for sleep when the monsters always come at night

Unsure if you're a fan of the youtube vids but this one really helped me the other night when I was having the night-time-overthinking. Heart @scared01

The monsters are overthinking thoughts these are all the loveley nightmares and i can never stop them @Bree-RO Smiley Sad

The paranoia is new to me and its the thought of being watched. Im literslly under my bed covers shaking the house down. I dont get it at all. This is only new and only since the argument betwern my mother her bf and my psychiatrist