cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: feeling weird...

But ill tske a look at the link too thanks ❤❤
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 are you able to see the Psych again? Or is the fam making it hard? Remember night time is the worst, if you can push through tonight and revisit these thoughts tomorrow it could be a lot clearer.. What do you think?

Have youtube meditations helped at all?

I have the psych on thursday morning @Bree-RO
The family and the commitments are making it very hard and with school holidays the next 2 weeks after this week finishes its going to make it really really hard. Unless my mothet is off work i wont be able to get to my drs or psych appointments.

I dont really like meditations ao for night times i usually hang out here or ill play games on my phone as sometimes that helps as well.

I hope you're able to get to your appointments easily @scared01 :-) Congrats on passing!!! Studying can be really hard when there are a lot of other things going on, and I think it's great that you managed to commit yourself to something.

What sort of games do you play, @scared01

my car cant be driven now @JanaG so now its harder for me to get around in now

and thank you.

i play solitaire, mahjong, colour switch, fruit ninja, gem swap, bubble rush and word search

Sorry to hear about the car. That seems like a lot of extra stress you didn't need at the moment. How soon can it be fixed?

ive managed to get it driveable, im hoping its going to be ok for 2 weeks until i get my new radiator @JanaG

does anyone get physically- i means literally throwing up sick when they think about life or yourselves?

@safari93@letitgo@Asche@Bree-RO@JanaG

Yes @scared01 it's not uncommon it's called a psychosomatic symptom (mouthful!). I.e. when mental factors inflict some physical illness on us, the mind is very powerful. Is this how you are feeling at the moment? 

wow @Bree-RO that is a mouthful lol!

yes that is how im feeling. it is strange though ive always got the nausea feeling and as you know it gets really bad esp of a night time! but  everytime time i begin to think about how i can try to fix or change my home situation or how i can attmpt to make it better, it makes me realise the situation even more and how pathetic i am and it sends me running to the bathroom to throw up and now im actaully throwing up and not jsut getting bad nausea