cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: feeling weird...

You're not pathetic due to circumstance, and you're doing really well given the stress the fam's been putting on you. I think it would be really cool if you had your own space to get away to, you don't have anything like that in the house? @scared01 Keep an eye on your physical health and make sure you go doc's if you're really unwell. Heart

@Bree-RO i wish i ahd somewhere in the house to get away to to get away from everything but unfortunatley i dont. i do quite like when im in bed with a hot water bottle at the moment esp since i washed my sheets yesterday so they are  really nice and fresh

i wish i could think the way your speaking but its not coming out that way, evertthing is screaming at me 'pathetic' and 'loser'

this sickness feels different- like not a stomach bug but not a medication side effect either.  i suppose its quite possible that its jsut all the stress swirling around and i think everytime i think about anything then it casues more stress. i think ive hit my maximum stress tolerance before i physically throw up now

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Being in bed with a hot water bottle sounds like it would be super relaxing @scared01

I just want to build on what @Bree-RO said - you are doing amazingly. It can be really difficult to believe that sometimes, I know, but I promise you it's true. Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

thanks @Bree-RO@letitgo

im literally shattered into a thousand pieces atm

Sending you all the strength you need to put yourself back together @scared01 Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo Heart

hhmm what a strange feeling this is

i dont really know what im feeling

its just there

Smiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated

How are you feeling today @scared01